Welcome, friend

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 08:14 (3982 days ago) @ Oholiab

Thanks for the welcome! My name is indeed a Biblical reference: I'm a designer/architect and Oholiab is my hero: gifted by The Lord to design the Tabernacle. See Exodus 31.

Awesome! I'm hoping to get a job as a firefighter in Spokane (or anywhere in the area for that matter) so St Michael is one of my heroes. Fighting fire...fighting the devil.

I'll definitely preview Destiny for my boys' consumption. They have enjoyed watching all the Vidocs, etc about Destiny, and we get to talk about all the creativity and hard work that goes into a game. I'm excited to have the same experience with my younger son as I've had playing Halo with my older son. Co-op play is a great opportunity for bonding time!

I think it's great that you are showing them not only the awesome games, but that there is hard work and incredible talent that goes into those awesome games. I have a new nephew, and hopefully over the next decade I can spend some quality time with him like you have with your boys. Bring a young wolf into the pack :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread