Attn: Gwath Gil & Kornman (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 18:06 (3152 days ago) @ Dame117

In response to the (360) Skolas event, I saw you two mention that you would like / need to run Level 32 PoE first to level up some of your character(s).

I'd be happy to run it with you. Internet availability where I am currently staying can be a pain though, and normally I can't get on during the week at times most of you are on.

Today and tomorrow (Thursday) are looking to be an exception though. I should be able to get on anytime before 5:00pm central or after 6:00pm central time so long as housemates don't change their plans.

I will try to check in on this forum whenever I am able to get on a computer, but right now it is best to message me on Xbox at DameDestruction
My computer died a few days ago ...and I cannot check email / forums via my cell phone as there is no service out here.

Breitzen and Ragashingo may help me with the 32 on the XBox One tonight, but feel free to shoot me a message and I can always switch over to the 360 if I'm not in the middle of something.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread