Headset help (Gaming)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, October 23, 2015, 15:10 (3118 days ago) @ Kermit

Thanks!!

Unforunate that the A40s are headset only. by the time I get the amp im right back around normal retail =[.

I was looking around today, and i found myself going down the rabbit hole, i said 150, then settled on the 300 A50s, then had a reality check, and said not yet.

I am going to buy some Turtlebeach Sealth 500ps today, Retail is 130, but walmart has them for 93. If they work, great, if not I will just return and save money for black friday.

The reason I am frantically looking is because my last working (barely) pair are older, cannot do seperate chat volume from gamevolume,and broken. The left ear extension arm is broke and Taped together. It holds together but still flexes. Basically the lower back of my left ear is exposed, and it gets really annoying having that unbalanced sound. If the problem was on both sides, it wouldn't be as noticeable.

I don't have high hopes for the Stealth 500p, but Destroyoboy has the 400 and hasn't had that many problems. My current onces are turtlebeaches, got terrible reviews by most, but are amazing to me. Once I get a man cave, if ever, I will probably invest a little more money into everything else, starting with a new TV.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread