Yeah, but they didn't look like Astons until last year (Gaming)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, November 07, 2015, 00:24 (3103 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That auto, I assume? My buddy has the Fiesta ST with the manual (the only thing that car comes with, I think), and it's a great transmission. That car is one of the most fun things I've ever driven. It's not fast, but it's impossible to drive on a curvy road without grinning like an idiot.

Nope. Manual too. I got used to soft European shifts so the hard/short travel of both the clutch and the actual stick sucks. Can't deny it feels damn great on the road, though. Stable as hell and boy can she run.

They've been using that Aston grill for five years or so now, though. The rest of the car didn't get as good looking until really recently.

Not down here, they haven't. Glad we finally got it, though. :)

I'm admittedly a Ford fan boy; I bought a 2002 Mustang GT when I graduated highschool nine years ago, and it has been my daily driver since then, and I'll never get rid of it. But even so, anyone that thinks Ford still makes crappy cars needs to take another look. They are probably the best American car company right now (although all of them have gotten a lot better, except for may Chrysler which is making a bunch of bullshit now that they're owned by Fiat), and they have very nice, very competitive cars in every segment.

Pretty much, yeah. Considering up to very recently, Fiat and VW entry-level cars had the majority of the market down here, the new affordable Ford and KIA cars are breath of fresh air.

Oh, and they can design the hell out of an Xbox controller. :)

+1

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread