IGN private walkthrough

by Mix ⌂ @, New Braunfels, Texas, Friday, June 14, 2013, 07:13 (3977 days ago)

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/06/13/destiny-behind-closed-doors-demo-e3-2013
This ^ is a great run through with a little bit of extra flare at the beginning. Mock if old.

IGN private walkthrough

by marmot 1333 @, Friday, June 14, 2013, 10:36 (3977 days ago) @ Mix

Josh was getting crazy headshots throughout that playthrough. Thanks for the link!

Edit: also the only demo I saw where the cursor scrolled over the armor after he got the thunderlord.

IGN private walkthrough

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Friday, June 14, 2013, 10:43 (3977 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Anyone else notice he has a Titan band?

IGN private walkthrough

by Mix ⌂ @, New Braunfels, Texas, Friday, June 14, 2013, 10:51 (3977 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

IGN private walkthrough

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Friday, June 14, 2013, 11:07 (3977 days ago) @ Mix

http://destinyguardian.com/community/topic/737-customization-options-revealed-in-ign-run/
Actually, yes, I wrote an article about it ;)

Nice writeup! I noticed something else he passed over, in the top of the left column above the weapons. All it said was "VOID- Basic Warlock Pattern" No idea what it means, but it sounds cool!

Also, I don't know if it was because he had done it a hundred times during e3, but Josh was a really cool demo presenter. Good job Josh!

"A place I like to call... Older Russia"

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Friday, June 14, 2013, 11:11 (3977 days ago) @ Mr Daax

- No text -

Also

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Friday, June 14, 2013, 11:42 (3977 days ago) @ Mr Daax

THE WOLFPACK

And

When Darla pulled out her long rifle, Josh asked her "what are you gonna call it?" Maybe it was a word slip up, but I wonder if this hints at the ability to name some of our weapons.

Also

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Friday, June 14, 2013, 11:49 (3977 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Maybe it was a word slip up, but I wonder if this hints at the ability to name some of our weapons.

I wondered about that, too. If they do they're gonna need -BLAM!- word filters. :)

Hehe :)

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Friday, June 14, 2013, 11:58 (3977 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Rather than simply block the word, they could automatically insert -blam!- for any words deserving of it.

Kinda my point. ;)

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Friday, June 14, 2013, 12:05 (3977 days ago) @ Mr Daax

- No text -

*facepalm*

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Friday, June 14, 2013, 12:45 (3977 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

- No text -

Also

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, June 14, 2013, 13:18 (3977 days ago) @ Mr Daax

When Darla pulled out her long rifle, Josh asked her "what are you gonna call it?" Maybe it was a word slip up, but I wonder if this hints at the ability to name some of our weapons.

I think it was more along the lines of, "what are you going to call it this time?". Every run-through the Hunter says a different, silly name for the rifle.

And we all know where we'd end up if everyone were allowed to name their own weapon... *sigh*

Also

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, June 14, 2013, 13:42 (3977 days ago) @ Beorn

I think it was more along the lines of, "what are you going to call it this time?". Every run-through the Hunter says a different, silly name for the rifle.

And we all know where we'd end up if everyone were allowed to name their own weapon... *sigh*

This Is My Rifle. This Is My Gun. . .

(WHY CAN'T WE EMBED YOUTUBEVIDESOSJSHUHSDFuijhwsuiweghiwegoguhwguhwgiuhwgiuhw!)

I don't know what you mean...

by RC ⌂, UK, Friday, June 14, 2013, 13:53 (3977 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

We can. Just use the *youtube* tag.

Doesn't seem to be working for me on this particular video though:

I don't know what you mean...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, June 14, 2013, 14:21 (3977 days ago) @ RC

We can. Just use the *youtube* tag.

Doesn't seem to be working for me on this particular video though:

I was unaware of this function. Needs buttons. Shiny buttons.

How to use the youtube tag

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, June 14, 2013, 17:38 (3977 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

The YouTube tag has a weird quirk: you don't put in the full url, you just put in the characters at the end of the youtube video. Sometimes it'll have stuff after it, but just take off the extra stuff.

For example, the video you tried to post:

I just put 4kU0XCVey_U between the two youtube tags.

Thanks!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, June 14, 2013, 17:45 (3977 days ago) @ Xenos

Wow, some nice new information here.

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Friday, June 14, 2013, 14:59 (3977 days ago) @ Mix

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/06/13/destiny-behind-closed-doors-demo-e3-2013
This ^ is a great run through with a little bit of extra flare at the beginning. Mock if old.

Just love how they hint at the scale of these places. I am really hoping this game has a large amount of exploration involved and it's not just combat, combat, combat.

It's also interesting to see the different gear levels. Green representing basic gear, and purple representing superior gear. Wonder how many categories there are...?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread