Anyone want a code for Just Cause 2 on Xbox? (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, January 05, 2016, 23:37 (3042 days ago)

Have a code for the Xbox version of Just Cause 2 from buying JC3 a while back. I don't have any intention of redeeming it, so here it is. Post a reply if you take it so other folks won't waste their time.

Just Cause 2: PPXT9-92DXG-47CYV-W6VTV-Q3CDZ

Got it!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, January 06, 2016, 00:00 (3042 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Thanks! I played it a little a long time ago, and got to try out JC3 a little before Christmas. It was good sandbox fun. I might pick up JC3 sometime soon.

Got it!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, January 06, 2016, 00:09 (3042 days ago) @ bluerunner

Congrats. JC2 is one of my all-time favorites. Really wanted to get 3, but I held off initially because it was having performance issues. Sounds like they have those at least partially fixed now, but I'm sort of in a self-imposed spending freeze until I can catch up on a few things.

Got it!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, January 06, 2016, 00:32 (3042 days ago) @ stabbim

I tried JC3 for one night. I ignored the story and worked on unlocking the rocket mines. I had to try these things myself.

http://gfycat.com/SoulfulFakeAlligator

One-Day Shipping Confirmed.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, January 06, 2016, 00:52 (3042 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

What story?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, January 06, 2016, 04:39 (3042 days ago) @ bluerunner

Yeah, that's pretty much Just Cause. I played 2 for months before I bothered advancing the story.

Also, holy crap those mines look awesome.

Got it!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, January 06, 2016, 00:23 (3042 days ago) @ bluerunner

They're both really fun. JC3 especially so with the tether+wingsuit combo for getting around. If you do pick up JC3, just be aware of its performance issues (on Xbox at least). It's never been bad enough to really interfere with the fun for me, but I'm pretty tolerant of stuff like that. It slows down considerably during large firefights and lots of chaos, which is often, but it does so very smoothly. Meaning that it doesn't really seems like it's dropping frames and jittery, it's like it just goes into slow motion.

Like I said, wasn't really affecting my enjoyment, just something to be aware of.

Been playing it quite a bit recently...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, January 06, 2016, 14:11 (3042 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Definitely has its moments...

That helicopter makes it a tad easier to create Chaos... :P

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread