Weaponized Prosthetic Limbs

by scarab @, Saturday, June 15, 2013, 05:25 (3976 days ago)

One thing I liked about Kat and Reach was the ability to have prosthetic limbs. I even wanted the choice of bladerunner legs.

Anyway, guns are cool and all but I'd like to have arm guns as well. (Yes I know that they are a game cliché.) Imagine the upgrade paths...

They wouldn't just be restricted to exos because anyone can have an accident with an industrial bacon slicer or carry the scars of past battles.

by ncsuDuncan @, Saturday, June 15, 2013, 08:36 (3976 days ago) @ scarab

One thing I liked about Kat and Reach was the ability to have prosthetic limbs. I even wanted the choice of bladerunner legs.

Anyway, guns are cool and all but I'd like to have arm guns as well. (Yes I know that they are a game cliché.) Imagine the upgrade paths...

They wouldn't just be restricted to exos because anyone can have an accident with an industrial bacon slicer or carry the scars of past battles.

Who says you have to lose an arm first? Just bolt a few extras on so I can have four-armed boxing matches with a Fallen Captain.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, June 15, 2013, 09:47 (3976 days ago) @ scarab
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, June 15, 2013, 10:06

My Ghost in the Shell zeal requires me to post this:
[image][image]

If an Exo had a compartment to keep its Ghost, would that mean that there was a ghost in its shell? HA! Now I am to say "I didn't ask for this". Now no one else has to say it. You can thank me later.

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, June 15, 2013, 14:13 (3976 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

If an Exo had a compartment to keep its Ghost, would that mean that there was a ghost in its shell?

/facepalm

Totally worth it.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, June 15, 2013, 16:33 (3975 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

by RC ⌂, UK, Saturday, June 15, 2013, 10:30 (3976 days ago) @ scarab

Weapons are something you use, not something you are. Plus that would make the Exos less unique.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread