PSA: Life Is Strange Video Commentary Now Available (Gaming)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, January 21, 2016, 00:01 (3027 days ago)

So far the commentary has been great. The commentary is a series of nine videos mainly narrated by the game's two directors but also goes to various artists and voice actors. They are kinda doing a super enhanced super well edited Let's Play. Doesn't appear there are enough commentary parts to walk directly through the game since each part is maybe five minutes long, but they're packing in a lot of good explaining and showing.

The commentary is free on all platforms. On Xbone it's free DLC you download from the LiS's main menu. If you liked the game I recommend you check it out. :)

PSA: Life Is Strange Video Commentary Now Available

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, January 21, 2016, 00:46 (3027 days ago) @ Ragashingo

…I bough the limited edition thinking I'd get this. I can get it for free? Bait and switch man…

A bit. Though there is the art book and soundtrack...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, January 21, 2016, 01:02 (3027 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Same. They were vague in the details, too.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, January 21, 2016, 01:19 (3027 days ago) @ Cody Miller

If I knew it was just going to be videos, I wouldn't have found it a huge priority. And if I knew it was going to come to everyone, I 100% wouldn't have bought the limited edition.

Not to sound like one of those people, but I'm not going to buy the next Dontnod game as a result. I'll play it, but I won't buy it. If you know what I mean.

Way to be an ass... if you know what I'm saying.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, January 21, 2016, 01:29 (3027 days ago) @ Funkmon

Pirating a game because of this. That just pathetic.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, January 21, 2016, 02:16 (3027 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I bought their game twice because they very strongly implied it would be different, when it isn't. So, I'm not going to buy the next game. They got two games worth of money out of me already. Ain't happening.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, January 21, 2016, 02:23 (3027 days ago) @ Funkmon

I bought their game twice because they very strongly implied it would be different, when it isn't. So, I'm not going to buy the next game. They got two games worth of money out of me already. Ain't happening.

I paid 20 bucks for the game. Then 40 for the limited edition. That's 60 bucks. Exactly the price of one game. I'm fine with it if it helps their next effort.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, January 21, 2016, 02:26 (3027 days ago) @ Funkmon

You feel slighted? Fine, don't give them more money. Or heck, return the Limited Edition you bought. But implying you're going to steal their next game? There's little that makes me more angry than someone going out of their way to disrespect the hard work of skilled people...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread