Keep talking and nobody explodes (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, January 31, 2016, 07:10 (3016 days ago)

I just had a party where we played this game. For six hours. It's a blast.

Would the PS4 crew like to play it over PSN chat sometime? It's actually coming out on PS4 at some point, but for now we could use the chat and play on the computer. Or use skype or whatever.

Keep talking and nobody explodes

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, January 31, 2016, 13:02 (3016 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It's a blast.

Heh.

Do all participants need to have the game or just one of you?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, January 31, 2016, 14:39 (3016 days ago) @ ZackDark

It's a blast.

Heh.

Only the designated bomb defuser needs the game. The manual for the panel of "experts" is free.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, January 31, 2016, 16:19 (3016 days ago) @ ZackDark

It's a blast.

Heh.

If you don't have the game, you can totally play as an expert. In fact, as an expert you are not supposed to see the screen of the defuser.

Absolutely

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, January 31, 2016, 14:34 (3016 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Event on FTB 11am PST Feb 6th.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, January 31, 2016, 20:41 (3015 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, February 01, 2016, 01:49 (3015 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've seen this played at some parties. I'm not really sure how it would change the dynamic to be playing over voice chat. I could see it being better or worse.

Awesome with VR

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, February 01, 2016, 12:40 (3015 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

You didn't hear? VR is dead.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, February 03, 2016, 02:36 (3013 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Didn't you hear? Even Destiny is going VR soon.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, February 03, 2016, 02:38 (3013 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread