QQ:Is 304 Strong Enough For Hard Mode? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, February 06, 2016, 23:37 (3003 days ago)

- No text -

QQ:Is 304 Strong Enough For Hard Mode?

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, February 06, 2016, 23:43 (3003 days ago) @ Morpheus

Up to Oryx... maybe. (Probably, even, if the rest of your team is pretty good.) If you play like you're as strong as everyone else, you will be the cause of many, many wipes. If you play carefully, and put yourself in roles where strength isn't quite as important... yeah, you can do it.

Oryx - I'd really doubt it.

Can confirm

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, February 07, 2016, 00:19 (3003 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Went up to the sisters while still 305 without much trouble. Golgy brought me up to 307, I think.

Oryx, though? I was entirely useless. Couldn't kill Ogres, couldn't kill Knights, adds were killing me within seconds.

Yep.

by ProbablyLast, Sunday, February 07, 2016, 03:19 (3002 days ago) @ Morpheus

The raid starts around 280 and ramps up in light, iirc. Sisters are 310, but the difficulty lies more in the timing than anything else.

Oryx is 320, but if you don't have 5-6 decent players it isn't worth wasting your time.

At 307 Now!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, February 09, 2016, 04:19 (3000 days ago) @ Morpheus

Just finished the Warpriest Challenge on Hard--got a(nother) Midha's Reckoning, a Defiance of Yasmin, a HARROWED Defiance of Yasmin, and a Harrowed Elulim's Frenzy! Plus a 320 Bleeding Tree and a Red Death just for the heck of it. It was only 290, but still a very pleasant surprise.

Getting there! Slowly but surely.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread