Don't you want my money Quantic dream? (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, February 19, 2016, 00:17 (2997 days ago)

I just found out that the Heavy Rain / Beyond Two Souls physical disc is not being released in North America for some stupid ass reason. Also for some stupid ass reason amazon won't ship it from the UK to the US.

Anybody here know where's a good place to import from the UK? I don't care about cost.

Don't you want my money Quantic dream?

by peaksutah, Friday, February 19, 2016, 01:18 (2997 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I found that out earlier this week too. Super annoying.

If I find a way to buy an import copy I'll post here.

Won't you need an NTSC disc?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Friday, February 19, 2016, 18:58 (2996 days ago) @ Cody Miller

UK is PAL.

[image]

No, the PS4 is region-free

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, February 19, 2016, 19:11 (2996 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Also, PAL/NTSC formatting has largely been done away with this generation.

No, the PS4 is region-free

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, February 19, 2016, 19:23 (2996 days ago) @ CyberKN

Also, PAL/NTSC formatting has largely been done away with this generation.

Correct, they are standard definition standards. The HD standards can be displayed anywhere.

Don't you want my money Quantic dream?

by peaksutah, Thursday, March 03, 2016, 15:57 (2983 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Looks like play-asia.com or base.com might be decent options for importing a physical copy. I'll report back when I order this weekend.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/47ho45/best_site_to_import_heavy_rain_beyond_two_souls/

David "Emotions" Cage only wants your tears

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, March 03, 2016, 16:48 (2983 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread