Mailsack June 28, 2013

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, June 28, 2013, 16:43 (3967 days ago)

The Mailsack has been posted!

Don’t go too far. Bungie Day is coming.

Destiny: All hatchets, all the time

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Friday, June 28, 2013, 17:40 (3967 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Mailsack June 28, 2013

by zumphry ⌂ @, Friday, June 28, 2013, 17:51 (3967 days ago) @ Xenos

As a player of Destiny, solving those mysteries will be your charge. Destiny is deeper, and richer, than any universe we’ve ever created. There are already layers of meaning in nearly everything you’ve seen to date.

So, uh, who wants to start the Destiny Story Page? I need to know when to start writing out my theory that The Fallen are what The Fetch used to be before entering The World of Myth.

Mailsack June 28, 2013

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, June 28, 2013, 17:58 (3967 days ago) @ zumphry

So, uh, who wants to start the Destiny Story Page?

I do. The HBO Story Page was always my favorite.

Also: Can't wait for Bungie Day! :)

Mailsack June 28, 2013

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Friday, June 28, 2013, 19:06 (3967 days ago) @ Xenos

Destiny will appeal to single players in the same way a buffet appeals to people who want to eat a lot of just one thing.

I want someone to take this out of context to argue that Destiny sucks.

It’s like that, except one of the sides is made up of the most realistic AI you’ve ever seen.

Hopefully it's "realistic" in the same way that Halo 1's AI is "complex."

Originally that was the plan, but then the studio got on this big hatchet kick. Now it is all hatchets all the time.

Can we have a hybrid?

Mailsack June 28, 2013

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, June 28, 2013, 20:39 (3967 days ago) @ uberfoop

It’s like that, except one of the sides is made up of the most realistic AI you’ve ever seen.

Hopefully it's "realistic" in the same way that Halo 1's AI is "complex."

If you are being sarcastic I apologize, but they mean that one of the sides won't actually be AI, it'll be people.

Mailsack June 28, 2013

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Friday, June 28, 2013, 22:41 (3967 days ago) @ Xenos

If you are being sarcastic I apologize, but they mean that one of the sides won't actually be AI, it'll be people.

I don't know how to read.

Happens to the best of us :-D

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, June 28, 2013, 22:52 (3967 days ago) @ uberfoop

- No text -

Ooh yes

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Friday, June 28, 2013, 20:19 (3967 days ago) @ Xenos

You know when you walk through a battleground in Halo where one army is fighting another, and you sneak through the chaos to continue on your mission? It’s like that, except one of the sides is made up of the most realistic AI you’ve ever seen.
Michael Williams, Senior Engineer

Yes!

Seconded!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 30, 2013, 14:13 (3965 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

You know when you walk through a battleground in Halo where one army is fighting another, and you sneak through the chaos to continue on your mission? It’s like that, except one of the sides is made up of the most realistic AI you’ve ever seen.
Michael Williams, Senior Engineer

Yes!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread