On DBO Shirts (Q for kanbo)

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 04:56 (3963 days ago)

The product description says:

Please note that our initial run won’t be shipping until the end of June, however subsequent orders should be fulfilled much more quickly.

I'm wondering if this first batch have shipped yet, or if that was a moving target? Will there be a confirmation email sent out when they are on the way? I'm too excited to wait!

On DBO Shirts (Q for kanbo)

by kanbo @, Seattle, WA, Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 07:11 (3963 days ago) @ JDQuackers

There was a little bit of a delay in the printing, partially because there weren't as many orders as we had initially expected, but they should start shipping on Friday.

Cool, thanks for the update!

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 07:13 (3963 days ago) @ kanbo

- No text -

Piggy back...

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 22:40 (3963 days ago) @ JDQuackers

I'm probably just out of touch or missed some follow up communication somewhere but what happened with the color options? They sell out? I know, I'm late to the party.
Grey or White with white or black ink

Piggy back...

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 23:02 (3963 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I'm probably just out of touch or missed some follow up communication somewhere but what happened with the color options? They sell out? I know, I'm late to the party.

The grey and white options were victims of low interest and our need to order shirts in bulk. The vast majority of people went for purple and blue shirts, so we adjusted the options to keep cost down. Kanbo has exceeded my expectations with the DBO shirts he's made so far (especially for such a small operation), but unfortunately ordering individual grey shirts just isn't feasible with his current setup.

Sorry to disappoint! The purple shirts are pretty nice though. ;)

Piggy back...

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 03:59 (3962 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

The grey and white options were victims of low interest and our need to order shirts in bulk. The vast majority of people went for purple and blue shirts, so we adjusted the options to keep cost down. Kanbo has exceeded my expectations with the DBO shirts he's made so far (especially for such a small operation), but unfortunately ordering individual grey shirts just isn't feasible with his current setup.

Sorry to disappoint! The purple shirts are pretty nice though. ;)

Wait, I ordered a White one. What are you saying?

Piggy back...

by ncsuDuncan @, Sunday, July 07, 2013, 16:47 (3958 days ago) @ RC

Wait, I ordered a White one. What are you saying?

I'm saying you're not very interesting! Wait, no. That's not it.

(Unless kanbo says otherwise, I believe your white shirt is still on the way. We had to pull those color options for future orders due to low interest - I don't think any existing orders were changed.)

Does this rule out orange?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:06 (3962 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Now I'll have to get that snazzy Titan shirt :)

Blue supremacy!

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Friday, July 05, 2013, 12:02 (3960 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

- No text -

Geez, I have been missing out!

by Lurono @, Oklahoma, USA, Sunday, July 07, 2013, 22:58 (3958 days ago) @ kanbo

Shirts? I didn't know we had shirts (been a but busy with stuff, so no real time for DBO and whatnot)!

They look good! I'll have to put an order in ASAP =D

I'm assuming they're pretty much the same fit as the HBO shirts from a couple years ago? I only ask because the two I got fit really well and, if they are the same, that tells me what size I need to order.

On DBO Shirts (Q for everyone)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, July 05, 2013, 11:19 (3960 days ago) @ JDQuackers

I tried to order one and the PayPal form said "Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again." at the top and "Please enter a valid combination of City, State, and ZIP code." over the address information. I double checked that everything was correct and tried clicking Continue several times and going back to the previous page and then forward again and every time it gave me that message. I just used the same card with the same information to get XBL gold again and the only issue I had was a typo in the card number (well, and forgetting my password for a minute), and once I fixed that it went through fine. Has anyone else had this issue, and does anybody know (specifically) what to do about it?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, July 07, 2013, 09:39 (3958 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I tried to order one and the PayPal form said "Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again." at the top and "Please enter a valid combination of City, State, and ZIP code." over the address information. I double checked that everything was correct and tried clicking Continue several times and going back to the previous page and then forward again and every time it gave me that message. I just used the same card with the same information to get XBL gold again and the only issue I had was a typo in the card number (well, and forgetting my password for a minute), and once I fixed that it went through fine. Has anyone else had this issue, and does anybody know (specifically) what to do about it?

anyone? anything? I don't know what category "your form thinks my house doesn't exist" would go under on their customer service form... I just tried again and it still says the same thing

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, July 07, 2013, 11:11 (3958 days ago) @ General Vagueness

anyone? anything? I don't know what category "your form thinks my house doesn't exist" would go under on their customer service form... I just tried again and it still says the same thing

In general, this happens when the town name you're using (or the state abbreviation) doesn't match the recorded zip code; I build systems for clients that do a standard lookup, and occasionally the name they're using (or the spelling they're using) is different from what the post office thinks things should be.

If you visit this page:

https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action

and you put in your street address, city, and state (leave the zip field blank), does the formatted address look EXACTLY like what you're typing into the shirt address field?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, July 07, 2013, 15:27 (3958 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by General Vagueness, Sunday, July 07, 2013, 15:37

In general, this happens when the town name you're using (or the state abbreviation) doesn't match the recorded zip code; I build systems for clients that do a standard lookup, and occasionally the name they're using (or the spelling they're using) is different from what the post office thinks things should be.

If you visit this page:

https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action

and you put in your street address, city, and state (leave the zip field blank), does the formatted address look EXACTLY like what you're typing into the shirt address field?

Well for some reason "Court" is abbreviated and "Mount" isn't, plus it added those extra four digits to the zip code, and it's in all caps, otherwise it's the same... I have to match the abbreviations, don't I?

I typed out "Mount" (part of the town name) and it went through, thanks. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread