Class Exotics - Mailday? (Destiny)

by Kuga, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 11:05 (2836 days ago)

I logged on this morning and saw all three toons had the exotic class armor package at the postmaster with an emote and a shader (and the class item). Anyone else have this happen or am I way late to the party?

Me too!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 15:01 (2835 days ago) @ Kuga

[image]

All sorts of goodies!

[image] [image] [image]

Me too!

by Kuga, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 15:58 (2835 days ago) @ breitzen

Looks like they might be taking them back. Stay tuned!

Me too!

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 16:07 (2835 days ago) @ Kuga

Looks like they might be taking them back. Stay tuned!

Wait, what?

tweet:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 16:13 (2835 days ago) @ Claude Errera

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/756909164358533120

We're investigating how The Taken King Collector’s Edition items were issued in error to some players. Stay tuned for updates on this issue.

tweet:

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 16:34 (2835 days ago) @ CyberKN

We're investigating how The Taken King Collector’s Edition items were issued in error to some players. Stay tuned for updates on this issue.

Boo! Nebula Glow looks so good on my Hunter! :(

tweet:

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 17:42 (2835 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Boo! Nebula Glow looks so good on my Hunter! :(

They can take the sprinkler dance back when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Meh.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 18:11 (2835 days ago) @ bluerunner

Bingle's historically been nice about this stuff, so it's possible we will get to keep them, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just removed our ownership of them and kept them on our dudes. It happened to me with Blacksmith when I changed to the bone from the 360. Thank god for DBO giving me that one back.

This is so obviously a mistake though, I'll almost be more disappointed if they let us have them.

Meh.

by Kuga, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 19:08 (2835 days ago) @ Funkmon

At this point in the game, it could be left go. If it was a week or month after the initial TTK release, then I would say it is getting taken back.

Meh.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 21:16 (2835 days ago) @ Kuga

At this point in the game, it could be left go. If it was a week or month after the initial TTK release, then I would say it is getting taken back.

Agreed. This made logging into Destiny exciting this morning! I hope I get to keep them!

I agree. Mostly because the items are terrible.

by ProbablyLast, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 23:08 (2835 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

whatchu talkin' 'bout, willis?

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 23:36 (2835 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

All three of the shaders are great. At least two of the emotes are pretty fun. And though I don't need any more class items, I like these.

"Terrible"... I don't think that word means what you think it means. (Even if you don't like the items, I'm having trouble believing that you can justify them reaching the bar of 'terrible'.)

by Funkmon @, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 23:48 (2835 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Well, if someone doesn't like the emotes, the shaders, or the class items, he might think they're terrible. The odds of hating them all are low, but it's possible that Probablylast just hit a crit fail on enjoyment of these items.

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 00:01 (2835 days ago) @ Funkmon

Well, if someone doesn't like the emotes, the shaders, or the class items, he might think they're terrible. The odds of hating them all are low, but it's possible that Probablylast just hit a crit fail on enjoyment of these items.

Sure, it's possible. I still think the likelihood of hyperbole is higher than the likelihood of 'crit fail', though; to me, almost nothing in Destiny has even the POSSIBILITY of reaching the bar of 'terrible'.

Useless would have fit better.

by ProbablyLast, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 00:18 (2835 days ago) @ Claude Errera

But sidearms and Hunters are objectively terrible.

Cody, is that you?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 00:38 (2835 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

- No text -

Cody, is that you?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 00:44 (2835 days ago) @ Ragashingo

No, because I think Hunters rule.

:)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 00:45 (2835 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Useless would have fit better.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 13:52 (2834 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

But sidearms and Hunters are objectively terrible.

DOUBLE BANNED.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 12:44 (2835 days ago) @ Claude Errera

While The Sprinkler has to be the dumbest emote ever, the Class Items are awesome and sexy! Plus, The Life Exotic? So. Freaking. Cool. Whenever a kinderguardian walks by and inspects me, they go absolutely crazy--"How is he carrying two Exotics?!"

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, July 24, 2016, 13:19 (2835 days ago) @ Morpheus

While The Sprinkler has to be the dumbest emote ever

Goes hand-in-hand with the Class it's for. :D

Btw, they haven't revoked my access to them yet. Does this mean I get to keep them?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 14:25 (2834 days ago) @ ZackDark

Btw, they haven't revoked my access to them yet. Does this mean I get to keep them?

At the very least you should equip them and put the shader on every character and whatever else you can do. Make the script they'll use to take them from you work harder, you know? And who knows, something might go wrong and we'll all, get Rise of Iron early... somehow...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, July 24, 2016, 16:18 (2834 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The warlock shader is the exact color scheme I've been wanting. I hate that I can't equip it on my other characters.

Noooo!!!! :(

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 16:36 (2835 days ago) @ Kuga

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread