Quack quack *OT*

by petetheduck, Friday, July 12, 2013, 10:17 (3944 days ago)

[image]

Little Duckling #1 and Little Duckling #2. Just need one more and I'll have my own Fireteam. Also, something about a private poop stream.

#2 was scheduled to arrive via c section 9 AM Tuesday, but my wife's water broke at 11:30 the night before. They ended up moving the surgery to about 3 AM. Immediately after the surgery, the doctor told us that she had a double nuchal cord, which no one had been aware of--so thank God we had her via c section.

#1 is very unhappy and wants #2 to go away. I had to use some #SpaceMagic to get a photo of these two next to each other.

I was expecting little ducklings...

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, July 12, 2013, 10:31 (3944 days ago) @ petetheduck

I guess adorable humans are acceptable as well.

(Congrats!)

I was expecting little ducklings...

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, July 12, 2013, 10:35 (3944 days ago) @ Leviathan

DuckDad should be the sequel to OctoDad. I'd enjoy not giving a duck.

Congrats!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, July 12, 2013, 10:37 (3944 days ago) @ petetheduck

#1 is very unhappy and wants #2 to go away. I had to use some #SpaceMagic to get a photo of these two next to each other.

Lone Wolf huh?

Quack quack *OT*

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, July 12, 2013, 10:47 (3944 days ago) @ petetheduck

[image]

Little Duckling #1 and Little Duckling #2. Just need one more and I'll have my own Fireteam. Also, something about a private poop stream.

#2 was scheduled to arrive via c section 9 AM Tuesday, but my wife's water broke at 11:30 the night before. They ended up moving the surgery to about 3 AM. Immediately after the surgery, the doctor told us that she had a double nuchal cord, which no one had been aware of--so thank God we had her via c section.

Awesome, and congrats, Pete! You may have missed it on Twitter (you were probably a little busy…), but #2 has the best birthday ever. ;-)

Also, "poop stream". Thanks for that mental picture.

Quack quack *OT*

by electricpirate @, Friday, July 12, 2013, 11:13 (3944 days ago) @ petetheduck

Congrats! They are both adorable :)

2 months till the first little sparking buccaneer arrives at the electricpirate household.

Congrats Pete!

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, July 12, 2013, 12:13 (3944 days ago) @ petetheduck

Definitely happy to hear everyone came out healthy, especially hearing about the unknown condition! :)

...I feel an odd compulsion to come up with some sort of offspring-nickname for my son, but I can't think of anything that goes with Mid7night..."Dusk", "Sunrise"?? :P

Congrats Pete!

by Avateur @, Friday, July 12, 2013, 12:26 (3944 days ago) @ Mid7night

Day7light?
Mid7day?

lol

Also, congrats pete! :D

Quack quack *OT*

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, July 12, 2013, 13:39 (3944 days ago) @ petetheduck

Wow, congrats, Pete! What a lovely clutch of ducklings you've got!

Thumbs up. Way up.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, July 12, 2013, 16:02 (3944 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Congrats!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, July 12, 2013, 16:07 (3944 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Quack quack *OT*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, July 12, 2013, 16:50 (3944 days ago) @ petetheduck

Congrats on the addition to the flock!

Quack quack *OT*

by Oholiab @, Friday, July 12, 2013, 22:02 (3943 days ago) @ petetheduck

Congratulations!

Quack quack *OT*

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 21:44 (3939 days ago) @ petetheduck

Congratulations, Pete. I'm glad the issue with your daughter worked out. I was going to say stuff about my siblings and I but I realized it doesn't fit with this that well, so I'll just say I have some idea what it's like to have a scare like that (and my mom knows exactly what it's like).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread