All 3 challenge modes active this week, fyi (Destiny)

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 08:57 (2811 days ago)

If you weirdos are still doing the raid, you can do all 3 tonight and have the rest of the week to hate yourself before RoI releases.

Reddit says it, so it is probably true.

Also, the CoO T3 bosses are rotating.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 09:00 (2811 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

More Reddit links

Pretty good Fragment week, if you just started playing the game or something.

Well played Bungie!

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 09:09 (2811 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

- No text -

+1

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 10:48 (2811 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Just slightly annoyed I didn't know ahead of time

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 11:06 (2811 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

More Reddit links

Pretty good Fragment week, if you just started playing the game or something.

Because now I have to abandon until I get Balwur who I was expecting to just wake up and knock out.

I'm happy for all the folks that will be able to get MoT who had possibly abandoned all hope as of last night.

I'm surprised that they didn't do a Dreadnaught Nightfall

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 12:54 (2811 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

nightfall is Dust palace.

Well @#$%

by Earendil, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 13:37 (2811 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

I have exactly one CoO boss left, and exactly one ruin left to summon him with, and it was scheduled to be this week. Now the "good news" is that they are random and so I'll need at least three ruins to have a good chance at getting the only boss I need?

You don't spend Ant. Runes if you fail

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 13:48 (2811 days ago) @ Earendil

- No text -

That's.... good...

by Earendil, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 13:55 (2811 days ago) @ ZackDark

I suppose the fact that I didn't know that and that I'm only just completing this part of the quest goes hand in hand ;-)

Thanks!

How Does NO ONE Know This?!?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 14:14 (2811 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Anyone here willing to try and beat the "ultimate raid"?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 14:15 (2811 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Probably because nobody fails these easy T3 bosses.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 14:27 (2811 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

That's Insa--Oh, Wait! I Get It! lol

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 14:27 (2811 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Eh. Lack of thorough observation. Understandable, IMO.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 14:51 (2811 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Is that not what's happened every Golgoroth week?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 16:44 (2811 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

All three challenge modes. On Heroic. Anyone here game?

Dropping Warpriest on the second Orb is pretty standard with our post-April DPS, Golgoroth is the challenge, and killing Oryx with the 16 bombs is less stressful than trying to do the air strikes method... The only difference from a standard Raid this week is the one extra thing that the Warpriest hits you with.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 17:35 (2811 days ago) @ Korny

All three challenge modes. On Heroic. Anyone here game?

Dropping Warpriest on the second Orb is pretty standard with our post-April DPS, Golgoroth is the challenge, and killing Oryx with the 16 bombs is less stressful than trying to do the air strikes method... The only difference from a standard Raid this week is the one extra thing that the Warpriest hits you with.

Not during my few playthroughs.

In most cases people stop after they have gone after the Exotic Chest in the "Oryx Dick Jump" portion. The only time I have beaten the raid in full was when I was going after the Oryx Fragment with others seeking the same.

HA! Those Idiot Randos On Thalnok...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 17:41 (2811 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Most of the time, they don't even go for the swordbearer--SERIOUSLY.

They all either:

A)Shoot at Thalnok thinking Auto Rifles alone will kill him

or

B)If someone DOES pick up the sword, just run at him like a dumbass.

Solo him, imo.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 23:27 (2810 days ago) @ Morpheus

But yeah, randoms ruin everything.

Noticed Something Interesting.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 23:49 (2810 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Khrugor(the Cursed Thrall Ogre guy) is now health based, instead of time. His shields will pop back up after he's taken a certain amount of damage now, instead of in just 5 seconds. Forces you to slow down and savor the fight for a minute!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 00:51 (2810 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

"Oryx Dick Jump" portion.

Dildo Dungeon
Phallus Palace
Johnson Jousters
Schlong Slammers
Boner Bumpers
Pecker Puzzle
Choad Road

I think I'm going to just hang out in the court.

by ProbablyLast, Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 02:05 (2810 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Help randos if they need it.

Update: It is now the Shield Bros.

by ProbablyLast, Friday, September 16, 2016, 11:19 (2808 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread