Possible Destiny release date?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, July 18, 2013, 11:47 (3941 days ago)

Now that I’ve got your attention,

It’s time for Round One of

B.Org Against Cards Against Humanity

I have some sweet prize type hawtness for y’all and all you gotta do is make me lol. I know, a difficult proposition.

I have Master Chief Avatar codes (for ladies and gents), some other random goodins, and while we’re in the brunt of Steam sale, I’ll gift a mystery game to the grand wizard, I mean winner. (Don’t worry, it won’t be too bad of a steam game. You like Farm Sims right?)

All you gotta do is either answer this black question card:

[image]

Or answer in the form of a question this white card:

[image]

I’ll favor good combos to these cards, but if you make me laugh, you will win. Hands down. It’s not hard. Just be funny.

Submit your answers to these and more to our Google Form
linky: http://dft.ba/-BORGAH

I’ll tabulate the answers on July 22nd, next.... ummm.... Tuesday? Fuck it, we’ll do Tuesday the 23rd. Either or. I don’t even care bro.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about or what’s going on, good.
Read: http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1183852

See you starside,
-Paddy

The time is nigh, Slackers!

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, July 22, 2013, 08:13 (3937 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

So, we're ending this thing tomorrow. The Steam game has been bought and I can reveal the winner will get: Strike Suit Zero Infinity

If you enjoyed the flight sim section during Reach, this is just like it. I fucking love it.

We have some nice submissions already, but like an insatiable Slor, I want more.

Game is up for grabs, so is the avatar codes.

So here are some topics to help you along:

-Canecutter and his pretty southern face

-What is Tigerman doing now?

-Grim's Family Lineage

Get moving shlubs!

Love,
-Paddy

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, July 22, 2013, 09:56 (3937 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I'm not clear on this, does using the above topics (and the ones in your new post) get a separate, additional chance at winning... whatever you'd win?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, July 22, 2013, 10:59 (3937 days ago) @ General Vagueness

The topics will be favored as they are written by me and are obviously brilliant as a result, but honestly if I think it's funny, you'll win.

My sense of humor is a bit strange so aim for that.

Hope I did it right! lol

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, July 22, 2013, 20:20 (3936 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread