Marty to speak at Game Music Connect

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, July 29, 2013, 15:37 (3923 days ago)

Marty O'Donnell is a speaker for Game Music Connect, a new live event about music in video games (I know you'd never guess by the title). Find the details here.

by kapowaz, Monday, July 29, 2013, 15:41 (3923 days ago) @ Xenos

Marty O'Donnell is a speaker for Game Music Connect, a new live event about music in video games (I know you'd never guess by the title). Find the details here.

Yeah, it's been mentioned. I was mulling over attending but it's rather pricey, even if it is about as convenient as it gets for me!

by Risay117, Monday, July 29, 2013, 15:55 (3923 days ago) @ Xenos

Got to say Marty is getting quite the treatment, and if his new album is great it will be amazing. Though a question is this soundtrack a seperate from the game soundtrack. In that this is more about pieces, and purely music rather than the game soundtrack where each part has a piece in the game and setting.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, July 29, 2013, 16:33 (3923 days ago) @ Risay117

Good question. My guess is yes. Look at all the concept art they did on Destiny. I imagine Music of the Spheres is the aural musical equivalent of that.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread