Titanfall 2 Clip of the Day (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, January 29, 2017, 20:09 (2663 days ago)
edited by CruelLEGACEY, Sunday, January 29, 2017, 20:57

I got a "mega kill" today. No idea how many kills that is, but man... they just kept lining up!
Clips starts off a bit slow, but when it gets going it is pretty darn funny :)

Titanfall 2 Clip of the Day

by Kahzgul, Sunday, January 29, 2017, 20:55 (2663 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Technically that was a double Mega Kill.

Holy hell, dude. That was amazing.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, January 30, 2017, 13:37 (2662 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Holy crap, it was... I didn't even notice lol!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, January 30, 2017, 19:45 (2662 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Actually, you get a Mega Kill, then a couple of seconds later you get two more Mega Kills. Looking at the page I posted earlier, I would have expected to see "Mayhem" in there too.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, January 30, 2017, 20:15 (2662 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Actually, you get a Mega Kill, then a couple of seconds later you get two more Mega Kills. Looking at the page I posted earlier, I would have expected to see "Mayhem" in there too.

So I just went back and looked at the footage from my twitch broadcast. Starting at the 13:32 mark, I go on a 26-kill streak. Almost certainly the best kill streak I've ever had in a game of Titanfall :)

nice

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Sunday, January 29, 2017, 23:42 (2663 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

A mega kill is apparently 4 kills in 3-5 seconds. http://titanfall.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Points

nice

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, January 30, 2017, 13:34 (2662 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

A mega kill is apparently 4 kills in 3-5 seconds. http://titanfall.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Points

Good to know, thanks! It was tough to keep track of because they just kept coming at me in such a steady stream XD

In a single minute...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 13:34 (2661 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I go from getting a triple kill with one shot, to being Spider-man.

Dat triple-kill!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 01:39 (2661 days ago) @ Korny

I go from getting a triple kill with one shot, to being Spider-man.

Good stuff :)

I got this for Christmas.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 00:34 (2661 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

And it's still in the plastic! When I get some time (hopefully soon), I really want to play it with some DBO folks.

Sweet

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 00:54 (2661 days ago) @ Leviathan

There are a few of us who play regularly. I recommend playing through the campaign first (the last few missions are really fun) to get used to it before jumping into multiplayer.

I got this for Christmas.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 01:38 (2661 days ago) @ Leviathan

And it's still in the plastic! When I get some time (hopefully soon), I really want to play it with some DBO folks.

Yes! It's a blast, especially when you get a group of friends together :)

YES!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 03:08 (2661 days ago) @ Leviathan

I need to hop back on as well. Been playing a lot of Halo 5 recently. Such a well balanced and paced MP.

I hope you're ready for some wall running/Titan smashing action Levi!

My new favorite trick in Titanfall 2

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, February 02, 2017, 16:08 (2659 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I just started messing around with the Gravity Star grenade. It creates a gravity vortex that sucks enemy pilots towards it, then detonates.

If you time it just right, you can use this grenade to trap enemy pilots just as they try to eject from their Titan. If you see an enemy Titan start its self-destruct sequence, try to land a gravity star right on top of the Titan. The pilot will get trapped in the gravity-well as they eject, and die in their own self-destruct explosion

:D

Ooh! I have got to try that!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, February 02, 2017, 18:18 (2659 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

MOAR GIFs

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, February 02, 2017, 17:02 (2659 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Lucky Grenade

Accidental Scorpion

*scorpion voice* GET OVER HERE

Yeah, the new assassination is pretty awesome :)

Buzzer Beater - I almost shouted out loud when this happened. The enemy team was in the lead, only 2 points away from victory when I managed to flank a pair of enemy Titans and take them both down to secure the win.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, February 03, 2017, 13:25 (2658 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nothing super fancy, but one of the best things about Titanfall is that even a small Pilot can bring down a Titan if he's enough of a nuisance, so you can jump into a fray against one with enough confidence that you have a chance to make it out alive. I was able to bring down three in this short clip, earning two Titans in the process.

Another batch of Titanfall 2 Gifs: Pilot Moves

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 03, 2017, 14:10 (2658 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Recorded a few clips of some nice little Pilot maneuvers. Nothing spectacular, but some good examples of how to use agility to your advantage while fighting other Pilots.

I didn't even know he was there...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, February 04, 2017, 17:21 (2657 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I was intending to use my grappling hook to swing around the side of the building. Imagine my surprise...

Saw this on Reddit, had to share

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, February 05, 2017, 13:49 (2656 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This put a smile on my face

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Sunday, February 05, 2017, 21:44 (2656 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Me too :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, February 06, 2017, 11:30 (2655 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Titanfall 2: Flawless Attrition match

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, February 07, 2017, 15:21 (2654 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Just played a match of Attrition where I managed to go 15 kills and 0 deaths, plus another 5 kills during the Epilogue (which don't get counter on the scoreboard).
Luckily I was playing on PS4, so I was able to save a clip of the entire match.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread