This just happened O_o (Titanfall 2 clip) (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, June 28, 2017, 00:42 (2504 days ago)

I woke up at 1am and decided to play a few rounds of Titanfall 2 before going back to bed.

I'm sure anyone who's familiar with the game has seen a moment like this:

Doesn't matter how many times I pull it off, it never gets old :)

But never before tonight have I done or seen THIS:

This game... it just keeps on giving :D

This just happened O_o (Titanfall 2 clip)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, June 28, 2017, 01:22 (2504 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I thought it was in a game with you, but it might have been with my brother, where we had a guy on our team get a triple Titan crush. It was Bounty Hunt on Eden (really tight corridors, as your clip shows), and two enemy Titans were wailing on a Bounty Titan standing by the Tram. Teammate Warp-falls his Titan in, and wham. I'd have loved to see the dollars on that Teammate's bounty...
I'm sure it's on my pre-disaster hard drive.

But yeah, good stuff, this game!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, June 28, 2017, 05:11 (2504 days ago) @ Korny

I thought it was in a game with you, but it might have been with my brother, where we had a guy on our team get a triple Titan crush. It was Bounty Hunt on Eden (really tight corridors, as your clip shows), and two enemy Titans were wailing on a Bounty Titan standing by the Tram. Teammate Warp-falls his Titan in, and wham. I'd have loved to see the dollars on that Teammate's bounty...
I'm sure it's on my pre-disaster hard drive.

But yeah, good stuff, this game!

Hah, that's awesome :)

I think I nearly crushed that pilot with my Titan's drop, along with the 2 enemy Titans. He must have been somewhere in that mess and gotten damaged by the dome shield, because when I popped my smoke it killed him instantly.

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, June 28, 2017, 23:03 (2503 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That's rad. I've seen a cascade of crushes before, where I crushed a guy and someone else crushed me and then another teammate of mine crushed the guy who'd crushed me, but never a multi-crush in one fall. Good stuff.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, June 29, 2017, 04:11 (2503 days ago) @ Kahzgul

That's rad. I've seen a cascade of crushes before, where I crushed a guy and someone else crushed me and then another teammate of mine crushed the guy who'd crushed me, but never a multi-crush in one fall. Good stuff.

Ha, that sounds amazing :D

PSA: < $25 on XBox Right Now

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, June 29, 2017, 14:20 (2502 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Make that $20...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, June 30, 2017, 08:53 (2502 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

And the game was worth full price, so that's a steal.

by Harmanimus @, Friday, June 30, 2017, 14:21 (2501 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread