Question For Playstation Gamers. (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, August 01, 2017, 11:19 (2469 days ago)

There's a game I was thinking about earlier today--I have no idea what the name of it was, since I was semi-little, watching my cousin play. I know it's a PS1 or PS2 puzzle game—only thing I remember about the game is that the player stands on the top of this huge cube, and rows of cubes roll towards the player, and they have to make their way past the cubes or something? (hazy memory.)

I think if you failed, the cube would fall apart and your character fell down a bottomless abyss or something like that, I honestly can't remember. If anybody here knows the game I'm talking about, please let me know! I think I want to watch some videos about it, or read up on it some.

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like Intelligent Cube

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, August 01, 2017, 11:51 (2469 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Sounds like Intelligent Cube

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, August 01, 2017, 12:28 (2469 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I remember seeing this game sometime around 1998, but wasn't in a position to acquire it. I've since recollected wanting it but was in the same position as Morpheus and couldn't remember the name.

Thanks!

Same!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, August 02, 2017, 12:10 (2468 days ago) @ dogcow

Looked it up, that's the one. Thanks!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread