So maybe Pop-Tarts aren't your thing... (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 14:23 (2455 days ago)

So maybe Pop-Tarts aren't your thing...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 14:27 (2455 days ago) @ CyberKN

How about Scented Candles and Bathrobes?

[image] [image]

[image] [image]

No Reef or Mercury Candle! How could they miss that? Brother Vance has a bazillion!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 14:34 (2455 days ago) @ CyberKN

I don't think I want to know what the dreadnought candle smells like...

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 15:58 (2455 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I don't think I want to know what the dreadnought candle smells like...

TOO BAD!

Earth – Spinmetal: A fresh aromatic blend of cut cedarwood and sandalwood infused with a sweet pine and warm resinous accords, mossy earthy tones in the base.

The Moon – Helium Filaments: Warm smoky accords fill the air and the comforting sound of crackling woods balanced with the rich amber and warm vanilla.

Mars – Relic Iron: Fresh and sappy green cactus layered with a warm floralcy of white flowers, tuberose, jasmine and rose.

Venus – Spirit Bloom: A refreshing white floral bouquet, jasmine, plumeria and orchid blossoms topped with citrus mandarin and bergamot. Shimmering white musk with a hint of coconut on the breeze.

The Dreadnaught – Wormspore: A comforting aroma with spicy and smoky notes. Woody mossy tones in the base topped with citrus.

Well, crap

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 19:19 (2455 days ago) @ Vortech

Now I want to light these up every time I reach a destination in-game...

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 20:26 (2455 days ago) @ Vortech

A comforting aroma with spicy and smoky notes. Woody mossy tones in the base topped with citrus.

New game: candle or bourbon?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 06:57 (2454 days ago) @ cheapLEY

A comforting aroma with spicy and smoky notes. Woody mossy tones in the base topped with citrus.

New game: candle or bourbon?

Why not both?

[image]

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 11:41 (2454 days ago) @ unoudid

God, what a waste of bourbon.

Two things.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 15:47 (2455 days ago) @ CyberKN

1. Who is Veist?

2.[image]

So... smells like Dirt, Gunpowder, Rust, Sulfur, and Worm Guts? Fun!

Two things.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 15:51 (2455 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

1. Who is Veist?

I think they mentioned somewhere(Podcast? Interview article?) that Veist is a new weapon foundry, like Suros or Omolon.

Two things.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 16:27 (2455 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Aw, Man....I Think I Want Those Now.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 21:05 (2455 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Two reactions

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, August 08, 2017, 22:23 (2455 days ago) @ CyberKN

At first I was like "What the F---?! Please don't be real."

And then I was like "Actually, this may encourage several neckbearded basement dwellers I know to bathe and smell nice. That's a win for humanity if ever there was one."

Come on Bungie, let's get destiny themed deodorant, soap, toothbrushes, floss, shaving kits, and - fuck it - partner up with stitch fix to make some pre-selected wardrobe choices available. May as well look to put out a cookbook and release a line of pots and pans as well.

Under no circumstances are you allowed to pair up with Crocs, any sort of tighty-whitey undergarment, or fatty foods such as poptar- DAMNIT.

Two reactions

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 06:57 (2454 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Under no circumstances are you allowed to pair up with Crocs, any sort of tighty-whitey undergarment, or fatty foods such as poptar- DAMNIT.

Maybe not tighty-whiteys, but Destiny themed MeUndies still needs to be a thing.

-Disciple

Two reactions

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 15:21 (2454 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Maybe not tighty-whiteys, but Destiny themed MeUndies still needs to be a thing.

Hmm.

1. Nobody really sees them but you.
2. If you are a straight dude and a woman does happen to see them, I don't think that will further incentivize her to remove her own.

Two reactions

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 17:28 (2454 days ago) @ Cody Miller

2. If you are a straight dude and a woman does happen to see them, I don't think that will further incentivize her to remove her own.

Depends on how nerdy your SO is. My Voltron boxers were a big hit ;)

-Disciple

Space Balls the lunch box. Space Balls the flamethrower!

by Kuga, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 10:21 (2454 days ago) @ Kahzgul

- No text -

+1

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 10:32 (2454 days ago) @ Kuga

- No text -

I would totally buy a Destiny 2 Flamethrower.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 10:35 (2454 days ago) @ Kuga

- No text -

That'll be 23 Strange Coins

by squidnh3, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 12:44 (2454 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

CHEAPEST FLAMETHROWER EVAR

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 14:18 (2454 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

The kids love this

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 10:35 (2454 days ago) @ Kuga

- No text -

+1 (Two reactions)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 14:56 (2454 days ago) @ Kahzgul

- No text -

Kind of surprised…

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 23:37 (2454 days ago) @ CyberKN

…that there are no Destiny logo fidget spinners.

Gamestop has them iirc.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, August 09, 2017, 23:40 (2454 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Yep

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, August 10, 2017, 08:06 (2453 days ago) @ Funkmon

Missed out on my chance at a gold Destiny fidget spinner by pre-ordering too early.

Oh, darn.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread