Clan Recruitment Notice! (DBO)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, September 11, 2017, 10:38 (2416 days ago)

Just a heads-up: If you're inviting a friend to join one of the DBO Clans, please ping your Admin/Founder to let them know about the invitation. That way we can quickly accept their request to join.

Right now I have four Xbox Clan requests that are un-vouched-for. Does anyone recognize these gamertags?

• akoosmann
  • Kowasthebrave
  • DRAGONwrench202
  • JessHawk36

Clan Recruitment Notice!

by Claude Errera @, Monday, September 11, 2017, 11:07 (2416 days ago) @ Beorn

Just a heads-up: If you're inviting a friend to join one of the DBO Clans, please ping your Admin/Founder to let them know about the invitation. That way we can quickly accept their request to join.

Right now I have four Xbox Clan requests that are un-vouched-for. Does anyone recognize these gamertags?

• akoosmann
  • Kowasthebrave
  • DRAGONwrench202
  • JessHawk36

JessHawk is Jess Albrecht, previously DeafHawk. (Longtime HBO/DBO member, more active on the HBO side.) I've approved him.

Don't know the other 3. :(

I appreciate that you're checking.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 11, 2017, 11:32 (2416 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Clan Recruitment Notice!

by RasengenCrow, Monday, September 11, 2017, 19:40 (2416 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by RasengenCrow, Monday, September 11, 2017, 19:47

I apologize I set up Dragonwench2020 to join, he and brandedbygold are friends of mine and I wanted to introduce them to the group.

Clan Recruitment Notice!

by Claude Errera @, Monday, September 11, 2017, 20:15 (2416 days ago) @ RasengenCrow

I apologize I set up Dragonwench2020 to join, he and brandedbygold are friends of mine and I wanted to introduce them to the group.

No apology necessary - we're just trying to keep the clan to people who use (or know people who use) DBO. I just added DRAGONwrench202.

Clan Recruitment Notice!

by NicolasFlamel, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 06:57 (2414 days ago) @ Beorn

akoosmann is a friend of mine.

Welcome to you both!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 07:00 (2414 days ago) @ NicolasFlamel

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread