Quick introduction (DBO)

by Maeluu1, North Carolina, Saturday, September 23, 2017, 17:41 (2378 days ago)

I'm Maeluu, or Sean, either one. I never quite got into Destiny because I didn't have the time and was chronically behind where every body else was. Things have lined up just right at the moment that I can play quite a bit of Destiny 2 and keep up with the endgame this time around. I work with a couple of the guys in the DBO PSN clan so I figured that would be a good home for me. Look forward to seeing you guys out there.

Quick introduction

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, September 23, 2017, 17:52 (2378 days ago) @ Maeluu1

I'm Maeluu, or Sean, either one. I never quite got into Destiny because I didn't have the time and was chronically behind where every body else was. Things have lined up just right at the moment that I can play quite a bit of Destiny 2 and keep up with the endgame this time around. I work with a couple of the guys in the DBO PSN clan so I figured that would be a good home for me. Look forward to seeing you guys out there.

Hi, welcome. And yeah, the PSN DBO clan is the best :-D

Des2ny seems like it is a lot easier to stay current, and you don't need to play nearly as much to stay able to play with other people. I don't think you should have problems, and you are welcome to join us when we are on, or if you ever want to schedule an activity.

Are you good at crucible? We are trying to go flawless before the DBO Xbox :-p

Quick introduction

by Maeluu1, North Carolina, Saturday, September 23, 2017, 17:59 (2378 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Hi, welcome. And yeah, the PSN DBO clan is the best :-D

Des2ny seems like it is a lot easier to stay current, and you don't need to play nearly as much to stay able to play with other people. I don't think you should have problems, and you are welcome to join us when we are on, or if you ever want to schedule an activity.

Crucible seems to be really good for about three matches and then I have a terrible match. That's what has been keeping me out of Trials for the time being.

Part of my issue with staying current is I'm married, work 30ish hours a week and I was taking 17 credits at a community college. Like I have all the time I need throughout the week but trying to find a large chunk to do raid or trials is a lot harder.

Quick introduction

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Saturday, September 23, 2017, 18:10 (2378 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I might be wrong. But I think some xbox dbo players went flawless last week

Quick introduction

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, September 23, 2017, 19:16 (2378 days ago) @ unoudid
edited by Cody Miller, Saturday, September 23, 2017, 19:48

Well then :-p

It doesn't appear they have the flawless emblem.

Quick introduction

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Sunday, September 24, 2017, 08:21 (2377 days ago) @ unoudid

I don't think so.

I know at least three teams got to 7 wins, but I don't think any of them got there without a loss.

Quick introduction

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Sunday, September 24, 2017, 08:45 (2377 days ago) @ Speedracer513

We got an engram last week. Thought we only got one if someone went flawless.

Quick introduction

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, September 24, 2017, 08:48 (2377 days ago) @ CougRon

We got an engram last week. Thought we only got one if someone went flawless.

Nah, engram only requires 7 wins, not flawless (thank goodness).

Quick introduction

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Sunday, September 24, 2017, 09:17 (2377 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Let me rephrase. I'm pretty sure an xbox DBO player has been to the spire. Maybe not a full DBO team

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread