This decision will have consequences (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 03, 2017, 10:56 (2419 days ago)

How many people played Life is Strange and sacrificed Chloe at the end?

I immediately regret doing that knowing she now won't be able to see Blade Runner 2049 :-(

Boy...

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, October 03, 2017, 12:52 (2419 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I try not to think of that adorable, hyper-sensitive, and troublesome punk girlfriend of mine. Thanks a lot, buddy!

[image]

Boy...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 03, 2017, 14:03 (2419 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I try not to think of that adorable, hyper-sensitive, and troublesome punk girlfriend of mine. Thanks a lot, buddy!

[image]

Maybe you should have returned her texts after 5 years.

Heh.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, October 03, 2017, 14:18 (2419 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Boy...

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, October 03, 2017, 14:36 (2419 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

I might be a neglectful girlfriend but I am... umm...

Ugh.

Boy...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 03, 2017, 15:07 (2419 days ago) @ Grizzlei

[image]

I might be a neglectful girlfriend but I am... umm...

Ugh.

Right. That's why she was thinking about Rachel the whole time you were together :-p

YOU DID NOT

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, October 03, 2017, 15:35 (2419 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

I. Am. So. Lost.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 06:38 (2419 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

I. Am. So. Lost.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 06:44 (2419 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Go play Life Is Strange and Life Is Strange: Before The Storm.

I. Am. So. Lost.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 06:48 (2419 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Go play Life Is Strange and Life Is Strange: Before The Storm.

I'm also supposed to Kill the girl so that I can feel the emotional trauma right? Sounds like to much work.

I. Am. So. Lost.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 07:01 (2419 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

If you play through those games and don't feel emotional trauma then you're doin' it wrong.

*Life is Strange SPOILERS* I feel zero emotional trauma.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 08:05 (2419 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I killed the whole city. Screw em. I literally don't care about anyone there at all. In fact, I'm glad Warren and that one girl who keeps getting hit with things are dead.

Also, I didn't kill Chloe in episode 4 cause she was being melodramatic and would have been fine later. Quit whining.

I feel zero emotional trauma.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 08:21 (2419 days ago) @ Funkmon

> I killed the whole city. Screw em. I literally don't care about anyone there at all. In fact, I'm glad Warren and that one girl who keeps getting hit with things are dead.
[quote]
Also, I didn't kill Chloe in episode 4 cause she was being melodramatic and would have been fine later. Quit whining.[/quote]

I feel like this entire thing is a spoiler alert.

100% Massive world-ending spoiler.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 11:57 (2418 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Right choice

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 07, 2017, 22:44 (2415 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think I made the right choice. Blade Runner 2049 wasn't that great. It's better Chloe just have the original.

Right choice

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, October 08, 2017, 07:01 (2415 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Blade Runner 2049 wasn't that great.

You’re honestly the first person I’ve seen to say that. I’m going to try to see it in a few days.

Right choice

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, October 08, 2017, 09:11 (2415 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Cody Miller, Sunday, October 08, 2017, 09:17

Blade Runner 2049 wasn't that great.

You’re honestly the first person I’ve seen to say that. I’m going to try to see it in a few days.

Many things are good… but the overall package doesn't add up. I'll be happy to tell you what I think after you see it. Do it today if you care: the opening weekend numbers so far are not good.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread