Questionable names (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, October 16, 2017, 23:13 (2416 days ago)

I just got done looking through the names of every gun in Des2ny… and not one of them could double as a name for a sex toy! The first game was full of these…

Let's get some good ones in the expansions!

You’re not even trying anymore, Cody

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, October 16, 2017, 23:30 (2416 days ago) @ Cody Miller

My Hunter currently has the following in her immediate inventory:

Nameless Midnight
Graviton Lance
The Mornin’ Comes

Questionable names

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 00:28 (2416 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Sweet Business
Main Ingredient
The Prospector
The Steady Hand
Swift Ride
Tango

^ Post of the day

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 06:13 (2416 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Questionable names

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 06:36 (2416 days ago) @ Cody Miller

There has to be a sex toy named The Prosecutor, right?

Hey now! The day is still young!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 06:37 (2416 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Need I remind you...

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 07:21 (2416 days ago) @ Cody Miller

of your recent time-out? Let's keep it clean.

~M

Questionable names

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 08:59 (2416 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Sweet Business
Main Ingredient
The Prospector
The Steady Hand
Swift Ride
Tango

Okay, swift ride is pretty good.

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 10:40 (2416 days ago) @ Grizzlei

A Single Clap
Hawthorne's Field-Tested "Shotgun"
It Stared Back
The Conspirator

I mean, anything can be dirty if you think about it long and hard enough.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 10:53 (2416 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I mean, anything can be dirty if you think about it long and hard enough.

I always think long and hard.

Maybe we need a NSFW tag!

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 12:31 (2416 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

Depends on where you work! :-D

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 12:33 (2416 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

Depends on where you work! :-D

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 12:48 (2416 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

This is true, maybe its an ADULT HUMOR tag, so kids and sensitive people know to steer away!

Less about NSFW warnings and more about atmosphere.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 12:48 (2416 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I appreciate edgy humor as much as the next person; but I'm not the only one with gaming-aged kids around here. I'm by no means a prude, and we don't have explicit guidance about such things; but there really isn't much of anywhere for sex-related topics to go here that will end in a good place.

Given the content standards of and inner-7-year-old mentality behind Destiny, I think the general audience and our own community here are best served if we engage with a mind towards those things.

If we want to get raunchy, we can do that via ingame chat or elsewhere. Gonna step off the soap-box now. Been doing that more than I care to lately.

~M

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 13:43 (2416 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Call me boring, but I'm fine with just The Old Fashioned.

Less about NSFW warnings and more about atmosphere.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 13:49 (2416 days ago) @ Malagate

Given the content standards of and inner-7-year-old mentality behind Destiny, I think the general audience and our own community here are best served if we engage with a mind towards those things.

This thread was intended to be a solid PG. Look at the examples posted. I had no idea this was even a concern at all. I assure you this is intended to be completely tame.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 13:50 (2416 days ago) @ bluerunner

Call me boring, but I'm fine with just The Old Fashioned.

…that is good as well. Maybe I need a better imagination.

Not even surprised

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 14:16 (2416 days ago) @ bluerunner

Smooth, kid. Very, very smooth.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread