Thor Ragnorak currently at 100% on rotten tomatoes (Off-Topic)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, October 19, 2017, 09:54 (2390 days ago)

22 reviews from critics currently in.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/thor_ragnarok_2017

really looking forward to this movie. the trailers and logo give me a FWC vibe, which is awesome.

Thor Ragnorak currently at 100% on rotten tomatoes

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, October 19, 2017, 10:01 (2390 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

22 reviews from critics currently in.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/thor_ragnarok_2017

really looking forward to this movie. the trailers and logo give me a FWC vibe, which is awesome.

The obvious Masters of the Universe/Guardians of the Galaxy/Kung Fury thing that they've got going aside (which honestly, guarantees that the film will be totally fun, if nothing else), I've heard some pretty fair critiques about it, so don't expect a 100% Rotten score to mean that you're guaranteed to love it, so always remember to temper those expectations...

But yeah, I'm eager to watch it.

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, October 19, 2017, 10:38 (2390 days ago) @ Korny

so don't expect a 100% Rotten score to mean that you're guaranteed to love it,

well, I liked the first 2 Thor's, even though most people put them at the bottom of their rankings.

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, October 19, 2017, 13:09 (2390 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

so don't expect a 100% Rotten score to mean that you're guaranteed to love it,

well, I liked the first 2 Thor's, even though most people put them at the bottom of their rankings.

Which still makes no sense to me. Both Thor films are great. There are some weird aspects to them but I actually consider them much higher than a lot of Super films. Albeit I will admit that the Dark World totally underused Eccleston.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread