DAT WARLOCK (Fan Creations)

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Monday, September 02, 2013, 13:43 (3890 days ago)

Gorgeous work, Levi! I want to frame it and put it in my bedroom. Looking forward to more :)

DAT WARLOCK

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, September 02, 2013, 14:57 (3890 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Gorgeous work, Levi! I want to frame it and put it in my bedroom. Looking forward to more :)

Thanks! I'll at least make a couple more in this style - they're fun and easy to do since they're mostly pencils, ink, and markers, plus I can have an excuse to not stare at a screen for a while and still feel productive.

And you should totally print it out and hang it, I'd be honored. :)

DAT WARLOCK

by marmot 1333 @, Monday, September 02, 2013, 15:12 (3890 days ago) @ Leviathan

I love the paper textured contrasted with the glowing blue energy--the mix of analog and digital. Everything else is cool too!

DAT WARLOCK

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, September 02, 2013, 23:45 (3889 days ago) @ marmot 1333

I love the paper textured contrasted with the glowing blue energy--the mix of analog and digital. Everything else is cool too!

Well I'll try and make sure I preserve that style in the other two! Maybe the Titan's gunfire can be the digital addition. And the Hunter could get a Ghost companion...

love it, excited for a new warlock for my lock screen

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 00:44 (3889 days ago) @ Mr Daax

- No text -

DAT WARLOCK

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 08:47 (3889 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Warlock is the only true faith.

Of course, there were about five Hunters at PAX who would argue this point with me, and no shortage of coworkers who won't abandon the Titan in playtest.

But you'll never separate me from my Nova Bomb.

I want Warlock outfits and Hunter abilities, I want it all!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 09:37 (3889 days ago) @ DeeJ

- No text -

DAT WARLOCK

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 12:59 (3889 days ago) @ DeeJ

Warlock is the only true faith.

Of course, there were about five Hunters at PAX who would argue this point with me, and no shortage of coworkers who won't abandon the Titan in playtest.

But you'll never separate me from my Nova Bomb.

Hear, hear! Trenchcoats FTW!

DAT WARLOCK

by PsychoRaven, Oklahoma, Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 14:27 (3889 days ago) @ DeeJ

They just haven't seen the light is all. Someday they too shall see the light and roll warlock.

Someone say... Nova Bomb?

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 14:35 (3889 days ago) @ DeeJ

[image]

+

[image]

=

[image]

~M

Mmmm... Nova

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 10:01 (3887 days ago) @ Malagate

[image]

DAT WARLOCK

by PerseusSpartacus, G'rndl Prime, Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 20:32 (3888 days ago) @ DeeJ

I'm not going to be getting Destiny (don't scream at me for it; I have practical reasons), but if I did, I would probably play as a Titan or a Hunter. Reasons: Titans have armor (and look awesome), Hunters have sniping. Warlocks seem more complicated and less FPS-ish. Oh, and I dislike the idea of "magic" in the context of sci-fi - it kind of ruins my immersion.

Vale,
Perseus

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread