Playstation Europe Blog Interviews DeeJ (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 10:45 (3886 days ago)

Interview with DeeJ on the European Playstation Blog.

Is this a typo or...

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 17:28 (3886 days ago) @ Xenos

PSB: Can you tell us more about the different classes in Destiny?

DeeJ: Destiny is all about making personal decisions. The first choice that any player will make is which class of Guardians they want to embody. You can be a Titan, just about heavy armour and brute strength; you can be a Hunter, which is about stealth tactics, or you can be a Warlock, which is all about using the enormous power of the Travellers.

Is this a typo or...

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 18:28 (3886 days ago) @ NsU Soldier

DeeJ: Destiny is all about making personal decisions. The first choice that any player will make is which class of Guardians they want to embody. You can be a Titan, just about heavy armour and brute strength; you can be a Hunter, which is about stealth tactics, or you can be a Warlock, which is all about using the enormous power of the Travellers.

I'm guessing it's a transcript from a verbal interview, and some people just can't spell 'Traveler'. Or use correct grammar. :)

Is this a typo or...

by Hedge ⌂, Australia, Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 21:52 (3886 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Of course! Traveller! The power of General Lee's horse!I must harness it.

-Hedge.

Is this a typo or...

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 08:14 (3885 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I'm guessing it's a transcript from a verbal interview, and some people just can't spell 'Traveler'. :)

Huh, just did a little research and learned something new -- 'traveller' with two l's is (usually) the British spelling of the word. So technically, either one is correct, depending upon which side of the pond you hail from.

Is this a typo or...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, September 05, 2013, 08:34 (3885 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the plural form, not the double-L.

Granted...

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 08:48 (3885 days ago) @ ZackDark

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the plural form, not the double-L.

...just thought the double-l thing was interesting. :)

Is this a typo or...

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 18:11 (3880 days ago) @ NsU Soldier

It could be an accidental S or it could be a lost apostrophe ("the enormous power of the Traveller's"; possesive; power belonging to the Traveller).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread