Detailed Video Analysis - Destiny Community Thank You (Fan Creations)

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 19:28 (3888 days ago)

In case anyone here is interested, I just did my analysis of the new footage seen in Bungie's amazing Thank You video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvPdYdI7G_w

Detailed Video Analysis - Destiny Community Thank You

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 20:53 (3888 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Nice! You noticed a few things I missed. Can't wait to see more from Bungie

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, September 06, 2013, 01:34 (3887 days ago) @ Xenos

Great to hear! :)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 21:10 (3888 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

In case anyone here is interested, I just did my analysis of the new footage seen in Bungie's amazing Thank You video:

I actually posted your vid to the frontpage before I even saw this! :)

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, September 06, 2013, 01:35 (3887 days ago) @ Leviathan

Hahahaha! <3

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, September 06, 2013, 01:37 (3887 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Just out of curiosity, how did you find it?

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, September 06, 2013, 03:53 (3887 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Just out of curiosity, how did you find it?

Predicted it, actually. Following you on Twitter and seeing your vids here before, I actually thought "that guy probably made an analysis for that new video already, let me go look him up... yep, there it is! Let's post it!" :)

(I probably would have seen your tweet when you actually posted it, but my Twitter feed has become too large and unwieldy.)

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, September 06, 2013, 06:09 (3887 days ago) @ Leviathan

Predicted it, actually. Following you on Twitter and seeing your vids here before, I actually thought "that guy probably made an analysis for that new video already, let me go look him up... yep, there it is! Let's post it!" :)

(I probably would have seen your tweet when you actually posted it, but my Twitter feed has become too large and unwieldy.)

I'm seriously honored that you keep up with my channel! I'm glad I could get it up quickly for this one. The ViDoc analysis took much longer....

You don't follow me on Twitter :( Hahaha

Heh, fixed.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, September 06, 2013, 06:13 (3887 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

- No text -

:D Thanks!

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, September 06, 2013, 06:36 (3887 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 23:49 (3887 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Wow. I missed / completely didn't see at least half the Guardians in the video. Like the floating guy at the vertical Mars wind turbine. Or the team going up to the glowing tower. Or the Guardians in the PvP section in Old Russia. Too much new architecture and new abilities distracting me I guess. Thanks for pointing them out. :)

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, September 06, 2013, 01:36 (3887 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Wow. I missed / completely didn't see at least half the Guardians in the video. Like the floating guy at the vertical Mars wind turbine. Or the team going up to the glowing tower. Or the Guardians in the PvP section in Old Russia. Too much new architecture and new abilities distracting me I guess. Thanks for pointing them out. :)

You're very welcome! I'm always really happy to hear when I've pointed things out people missed. Sometimes I worry I'm only pointing out the obvious... Thanks! :)

by broony, Friday, September 06, 2013, 09:00 (3887 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Great video thank you. I used to love pouring over the old Halo vidocs frame by frame, picking out the little details but have no time nowadays. Now I just watch your videos and have it all there for me.

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, September 06, 2013, 18:45 (3887 days ago) @ broony

Great video thank you. I used to love pouring over the old Halo vidocs frame by frame, picking out the little details but have no time nowadays. Now I just watch your videos and have it all there for me.

Thanks! And I'm glad I can be of help :)

by Mattchoo, Friday, September 06, 2013, 10:40 (3887 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

You always do a great job! Thanks for doing these vids.

I think at the 7:18 - 7:50 mark the Hunter is on that same Mars Wind Turnbine level shown earlier. If you watch the background when he goes into this slide, the structure in the upclose backbround is moving and looks similar to those moving turbine structures.

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, September 06, 2013, 18:49 (3887 days ago) @ Mattchoo

You always do a great job! Thanks for doing these vids.

I think at the 7:18 - 7:50 mark the Hunter is on that same Mars Wind Turnbine level shown earlier. If you watch the background when he goes into this slide, the structure in the upclose backbround is moving and looks similar to those moving turbine structures.

Good catch on that one :)

And thank you, really glad you like my videos!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, September 09, 2013, 07:57 (3884 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

I wonder if the space/asteroid location is just the moon? It could easily be that you simply can't see earth from that spot.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread