HBO Mountain Bash: Dates set, cabin booked, loins girded (Fan Creations)

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 18:33 (2341 days ago)

HBO Mountain Bash
Silverthorne, CO
January 12 - 15

In case you forgot: the Halo.Bungie.Org Mountain Bash is a yearly gathering of Bungie enthusiasts and various hangers-on in a cold location for hot action. Our cabin for this year's bash is officially booked and there's nothing stopping us now. Let's take a gander:

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Events include:

• snow football
  • meat
  • drinking
  • video games
  • other kinds of games
  • skiing/snowboarding (for the brave)

If you're interested in attending and haven't contacted me already, fire off an email to schoolyd at teamschoolyd.org and start looking at flights into Denver International Airport. We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Sounds like a great time, have fun! =)

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 13:40 (2340 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

HBO Mountain Bash: that bugnie.org

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 13:51 (2340 days ago) @ Schooly D

In case you forgot: the Halo.Bugnie.Org Mountain Bash is a yearly gathering of Bungie enthusiasts and various hangers-on in a cold location for hot action. Our cabin for this year's bash is officially booked and there's nothing stopping us now. Let's take a gander:

bugnie.org? Hmm... is this some phishing scam w/ a look-alike url?

;-)

HBO Mountain Bash: Dates set, cabin booked, loins girded

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 15:06 (2340 days ago) @ Schooly D

This sounds amazing!

Outdoor adventures PLUS hanging out and gaming with fellow halo / destiny / Bungie fans!

airfare tickets are less than $100 from here too. But grrrr, the responsible side of me knows I should not be spending any money on fun right now.

Have fun! (how could you NOT?!?)
share photos for the rest of us to envy at :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread