HBO issue (Off-Topic)

by Lawnmower172, Friday, December 15, 2017, 19:23 (2328 days ago)

I haven’t been able to see HBO all day. I keep getting the message ‘can’t connect to database server’ message.

I’m on an iPad. For what’s that worth.

I’ve tried searching for hbo and connecting through google, but same error message.

HBO issue

by Claude Errera @, Friday, December 15, 2017, 20:48 (2328 days ago) @ Lawnmower172

I haven’t been able to see HBO all day. I keep getting the message ‘can’t connect to database server’ message.

I’m on an iPad. For what’s that worth.

I’ve tried searching for hbo and connecting through google, but same error message.

The machine that hosts HBO's database lost its hard drive last night. I've been working all day to provision a new server and upload backup content (took a 90 min nap this morning, but other than that have been working pretty steadily since 11 last night). It's gonna be another couple of days, I think. Sorry.

What do we even pay you for?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, December 15, 2017, 22:24 (2328 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Respect for all the work you do. Get some rest.

Reads, tired old man. LOL

by DEEP_NNN, Saturday, December 16, 2017, 05:54 (2328 days ago) @ Vortech

Been there. :)

Back up.

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, December 16, 2017, 10:12 (2328 days ago) @ Lawnmower172

I'm still working on the server, but the mysql-server was one of the first things to come back online, and that's the only thing that was holding HBO back.

Forum's still down, unfortunately.

Back up.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, December 16, 2017, 10:17 (2328 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Wait… there's more to HBO than the forum? :-p

Back up.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, December 18, 2017, 00:37 (2326 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Wait… there's more to HBO than the forum? :-p

Wait... HBO is still a thing?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread