Finish the Raid Lair (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 18:25 (2301 days ago)

Hey, so I never finished the raid lair. Who wants to take me through? I already know all the fights and puzzles. We just never had the DPS on the final boss.

Finish the Raid Lair

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 27, 2017, 18:40 (2301 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Hey, so I never finished the raid lair. Who wants to take me through? I already know all the fights and puzzles. We just never had the DPS on the final boss.

Some of our group tried again with speedracer and Mig last week. We just didn't have the DPS either. Seems to be a huge issue. I think we were also having some communication issues and not being fully loaded on charged craniums, also.

I'd like to give it another shot, but things are getting pretty busy and I can't plan too far in advance.

I'll say that if you see me online and are trying to put a raid together, definitely send me and invite. I'll bring my Celestial Nighthawk Hunter to the party.

P.S. I'd love to give vanilla Leviathan Prestige a shot, too, if I can find the time within the next month or so.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, December 28, 2017, 08:06 (2301 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I come armed with Chappy's strategies (the best raider in the raid business--we finished it on Xbox last night).

Finish the Raid Lair

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, December 31, 2017, 11:29 (2297 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I kept meaning to ask if you all ever got it done after I had to bail.

I'm down now that the holidays are past.

Finish the Raid Lair

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, December 31, 2017, 19:30 (2297 days ago) @ Vortech

We might try tomorrow--early evening is my preference. 8 EST?

Finish the Raid Lair

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, December 31, 2017, 19:43 (2297 days ago) @ Kermit

We might try tomorrow--early evening is my preference. 8 EST?

Okay! We can do it!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread