Can't wait for the D1 Raid-a-thon tomorrow! (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, January 26, 2018, 19:04 (2281 days ago)

I haven't played with any of you in months. That changes at noon (pacific) tomorrow.

Assuming we go in order, I bet we don't get past King's Fall :P

Can't wait for the D1 Raid-a-thon tomorrow!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, January 26, 2018, 19:53 (2281 days ago) @ CyberKN

I haven't played with any of you in months. That changes at noon (pacific) tomorrow.

Assuming we go in order, I bet we don't get past King's Fall :P

I can't do it! I feel so bad!

I can do it Sunday, otherwise have a blast w/o me.

By chance would anyone be interested in running VoG? [PS4]

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, January 27, 2018, 09:44 (2281 days ago) @ CyberKN
edited by Pyromancy, Saturday, January 27, 2018, 10:42

I'm not really that compelled to attempt to do the entire raid tour.

By chance would anyone be interested in trying to run Vault of Glass specifically, in unconventional ways?
I'm not a leader type, and I don't have things all figured out. "Blind leading the Blind"
I'm not a raid mastermind with all of the enemies and encounters memorized.
Again, I don't have it all worked through but there IS something I would like to try out.

Any interest out there? Anyone willing to Be Brave?

VoG, you say?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, January 27, 2018, 11:32 (2281 days ago) @ Pyromancy

in unconventional ways?

[image]

by slycrel ⌂, Saturday, January 27, 2018, 16:52 (2280 days ago) @ CyberKN

Sad that I was late to this. I jumped on later but didn't see it happening, did it fall short of players?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, January 27, 2018, 23:05 (2280 days ago) @ slycrel

Sad that I was late to this. I jumped on later but didn't see it happening, did it fall short of players?

I had to work, but I am available tomorrow if everyone can do it then at the same time.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 08:47 (2277 days ago) @ CyberKN

Be super cool do do some of these later since I often work weekends. We were the PS4 late night group!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 09:49 (2277 days ago) @ Vortech

Be super cool do do some of these later since I often work weekends. We were the PS4 late night group!

I know and it was a bummer (for me).

Will There Be An Xbox Version?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, February 04, 2018, 00:54 (2273 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread