SNES Super Nt Videos (Gaming)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, February 08, 2018, 22:09 (2268 days ago)

My Super Nt came in today, and since it was mentioned on here I thought I'd share a couple quick clips of it in action, using my favorite game of all time Chrono Trigger of course.

Chrono Trigger intro in full 1080p:

This is with default settings, no changes made in the options. It definitely doesn't look like it's on a CRT, but I really like the look. No smoothing out the image or anything which I always hate the look of.

It does have plenty of video options however, so I show off most of them in the below video:

Looks Pretty Good!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, February 08, 2018, 23:02 (2268 days ago) @ Xenos

That font, though...that is just...instant death.

They can't dim the game screen or something less obstructive?

Looks Pretty Good!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, February 08, 2018, 23:04 (2268 days ago) @ Morpheus

That font, though...that is just...instant death.

They can't dim the game screen or something less obstructive?

It does dim by default but having the dimming on makes it hard to see the changes so to see each change I’d have to apply it and restart the game every time. This was the quick and dirty way to do it.

SNES Super Nt Videos

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, February 09, 2018, 07:25 (2268 days ago) @ Xenos

What is the latency like when playing an action game like Megaman X or something?

SNES Super Nt Videos

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, February 09, 2018, 07:59 (2268 days ago) @ Cody Miller

What is the latency like when playing an action game like Megaman X or something?

Not sure yet, only had time to try it for about an hour. I think the fastest action game I have to test is Super Metroid.

From what I've read no reviewers have noticed any latency on the default "Zero Lag" setting.

Bungie Steal ChronoTrigger's Plot!!!

by Durandal, Thursday, February 15, 2018, 09:19 (2262 days ago) @ Xenos

Darkness = LAVOS

Also use the Vex to let us mess with time. And add guardian combo attacks.

That is all.

Bungie Steal ChronoTrigger's Plot!!!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, February 15, 2018, 09:25 (2262 days ago) @ Durandal

And add guardian combo attacks.

This is such a good gameplay idea. For example throw grenades at the same time and have them interact to become more powerful.

Yes please.

Combos

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, February 15, 2018, 10:00 (2262 days ago) @ Xenos

I will accept nothing less than a Power Rangers formation or Shoalin Soccer’s “Barrier Wall” defense. A Rohnin Warriors defensive circle might be acceptable...

Scary

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, February 15, 2018, 12:23 (2262 days ago) @ Xenos

And add guardian combo attacks.

This is such a good gameplay idea. For example throw grenades at the same time and have them interact to become more powerful.

Yes please.

After a few rounds of crimson doubles, this idea scares me a bit.

Scary

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, February 15, 2018, 12:37 (2262 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

After a few rounds of crimson doubles, this idea scares me a bit.

Okay... so maybe not in Crucible...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread