Apertureing Destiny: Week 3 - Faction Wars (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 17:55 (2257 days ago)

Welcome back to Apertureing Destiny! Last time, we got a lot of Beautiful images. This week, given the Faction Rally is in progress, you are hearby required to join New Monarchy (or another faction) and get the best shots you can.

Remember:

• Don’t worry too much about nailing a topic exactly. Go with your gut and give us something cool to see!
  • Want to just toss in something fitting with no context or explanation? That’s perfectly fine!
  • Want to describe your video or image, or link it up with a story of why you took it or what inspired it? That’d be awesome!

New Monarchy

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 20:40 (2256 days ago) @ Ragashingo

[image]

New New Monarchy Recruits

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 21:27 (2252 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I actually messaged each of these people and watched as they signed up with New Monarchy!
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

wow! New New Monarchy Recruits

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Monday, February 26, 2018, 15:37 (2251 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I actually messaged each of these people and watched as they signed up with New Monarchy!

wow! I couldnt even get up the courage to message 2 New Monarchy hunters (that I landed near at the tower) to see if they wanted to team up for strikes. Here you messaged a half-dozen strangers!

Nice work! :)

wow! New New Monarchy Recruits

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 23:39 (2248 days ago) @ Dame117

Interestingly, I think Arach Jalaal lied to me. I walked past him today and not only was he still wearing his usual Dead Orbit garb, he muttered something about New Monarchy growing complacent in their power... :(

Faction photos

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 14:40 (2252 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Welcome back to Apertureing Destiny! Last time, we got a lot of images. This week, given the Faction Rally is in progress, you are hearby required to join New Monarchy (or another faction) and get the best shots you can.

I pledge my services to New Monarchy:
[image]

Keeping watch over the EDZ, New Monarchy style:
[image]

"Together we will keep this city safe" ~ Executor Hideo
[image]

Out recruiting some locals to the NM cause!
(the guy was a tough sell, he was in a bad mood because the city was out of spicy ramen. But the lady behind him seemed quite intrigued)
[image]

Celebrate ALL the factions!!! (..especially New Monarchy)
[image]

:)

Faction photos

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 15:29 (2252 days ago) @ Dame117

Haha! Love the recruiting shot. I have a few other photos I’ll put up when I get home.

(By the way, we’re definitely doing something from your list next week! I just thought people would rally to support their factions.)

Apertureing Destiny: Week 3 - Faction Wars

by breitzen @, Kansas, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 21:10 (2252 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Come At Me

[image]

Also, Titan's are better with feathers.

[image]

Apertureing Destiny: Week 3 - Faction Wars

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 22:46 (2252 days ago) @ breitzen
edited by Ragashingo, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 22:52

I don’t know, I’d be embarrassed if my faction had to hang the other two factions’ flags in its headquarters during a rally... The feathers are nice, though.

Also:

[image]

re: - Faction Wars

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Monday, February 26, 2018, 15:44 (2251 days ago) @ Ragashingo

With ninja-like stealth and a sharp sense of fashion sword
Raga is in your base ..stealing your flag!

:) :)

There Goes MY Entry...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, February 26, 2018, 17:55 (2251 days ago) @ Ragashingo

[image]

So bored.

Best post in this thread.

by Harmanimus @, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 23:15 (2252 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Fun Fact:

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, February 26, 2018, 06:24 (2251 days ago) @ Harmanimus

Feathers do not make Titans land any softer.

This disappoints me and I demands Bungie fix it.

Fun Fact:

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, February 26, 2018, 07:11 (2251 days ago) @ breitzen

Why would Bungie make anything Titan related soft?! Save that for the Hunters and Warlocks.

Fun Fact:

by Harmanimus @, Monday, February 26, 2018, 16:23 (2251 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Because the hardest thing for a Titan to be is soft.

+1

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Monday, February 26, 2018, 17:36 (2251 days ago) @ Harmanimus

- No text -

Happy Landing

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Monday, February 26, 2018, 16:04 (2251 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Was pleasantly surprised when I landed at the tower yesterday and there were two other New Monarchy hunters right in front of me :)

[image]
I thought about asking them if they wanted to team up for strikes / Nightfall.. but I chickened out.

Just because.. it's Faction-fashion week
here is a screencap montage of my character and load outs this past week
100% New Monarchy
[image]

Happy Landing

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, February 26, 2018, 19:01 (2251 days ago) @ Dame117

Haha! Very nice. I just had to make something similar!

[image]

I’m not so lion-happy, so I’ve stuck with a more traditional New Monarchy look with a few alterations here and there. For the cape, I went with the Lion upgrade but paired it with New Monarchy Diamonds to shy away from that stage curtain look.

[image]

For my Sparrow, I enjoy my Striped Abandon. Not technically New Monarchy, but it has the red and white stripes and out in the wild no one gives it a second glance for being out of place.

[image]

Finally, for my ship, I’m using Rose and Bone so as to continue on the heritage of The Last Word.

[image]

Did you just...?!

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Monday, February 26, 2018, 23:19 (2251 days ago) @ Ragashingo

...For the cape, I went with the Lion upgrade but paired it with New Monarchy Diamonds to shy away from that stage curtain look.

Did you just infer that my faction cape has a similar appearance to a stage curtain?!
Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks, now I will always see it that way when I don it! =P
...hmmm, why do I suddenly have a craving for popcorn?

I like your Guardian collage better than mine, it's more balanced :)

As for sparrows - I used the Leonine Courser from New Monarchy for the last couple of days, but most of the week I kept with my usual "Hastilude" exotic sparrow, the shader I have on it happened to already be from NM ..plus it looks awesome :)

[image]

[image]

sparrow jousting!

Did you just...?!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 06:24 (2250 days ago) @ Dame117

[image]

sparrow jousting!

Damn, that sparrow is Hot. With a capital "H"

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread