Reverse Raid (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 15:32 (2215 days ago)

Lots of tentatives! 4 are confirmed. If you're on the fence join! Working backwards we are now on King's Fall. Next week will be Skolas.

Like last week I will break out the wine. Think I'll fall off on the ships?

1. Finish drink after defeating each boss. That's 4 glasses. I'm in for some trouble. Better eat a big greasy burger beforehand.
2. Drink on a wipe.
3. Drink if someone gets an exotic
4. One drink for each person who is dead on completing a section.
5. Drink if you fall off the Hive ships or the Wall.
6. Two drinks if I make a 'new' mistake.
7. Last person through the maze drinks.

Edit: Actually.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 16:44 (2215 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by cheapLEY, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 17:39

We’re just doing normal mode right? Not sure I have it in me tonight to do hard mode. Especially not with King’s Fall.

Edit: Actually, looks like I'm out. The external hard drive I had Destiny installed on seems to have failed. It's an old 500GB magnetic hard drive, and it doesn't want to spin up, and the PS4 won't recognize it. I'm installing Destiny to the PS4 internal drive now, but the PSN is garbage and there's no way it'll be done in a reasonable time.

Any chance of rescheduling for Saturday night?

Moved to Sat

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 19:08 (2215 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Moved to Sat

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 19:35 (2215 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Sorry--hope folks didn't make special accommodations to get the time to play tonight. A few mentioned the weekend being better, so hopefully we can make it happen on Saturday.

Reverse Raid

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 13:41 (2214 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Man, you Playstation guys always have the best raid ideas! Makes me jealous! All the Xbox people want to do is Iron Banner and Iron Banner. All the raids are usually just 'survive'.

Still looking for that Trace Rifle raid, people!!

Reverse Raid

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 14:05 (2214 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Looks like the raid is full, but I'll be on earlier in the day to do weekly box activities

Reverse Raid

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 14:18 (2214 days ago) @ CyberKN

I might jump on early and hit up some strikes or something.

You can have my seat if you want it.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 15:02 (2214 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'll organize another reverse raid series at a time that is more reasonable for me.* (School nights at 10 p.m. EST are too late.)

*I hope people sign up--I love the idea.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 17:53 (2214 days ago) @ Kermit

I'll organize another reverse raid series at a time that is more reasonable for me.* (School nights at 10 p.m. EST are too late.)

It's a bit late for me, too, honestly, but enough fun that I'll suffer through being tired the next day.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 29, 2018, 07:41 (2214 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It's a bit late for me, too, honestly, but enough fun that I'll suffer through being tired the next day.

I can't handle lack of sleep like I used to be able to.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, March 29, 2018, 08:24 (2214 days ago) @ Kermit

Totally understandable. I don't either, really. As long as we're finished up my midnight my time, I'm okay. My job starts later in the morning than most.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 29, 2018, 09:40 (2214 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Totally understandable. I don't either, really. As long as we're finished up my midnight my time, I'm okay. My job starts later in the morning than most.

For me that would mean KF in two hours, which is totally doable if you start right at 10 pm EST (and even more doable if Cyber takes my place :)).

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, March 29, 2018, 10:34 (2214 days ago) @ Kermit

KF in two hours

totally doable

lol

I'm trying to be positive!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 29, 2018, 14:35 (2213 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Reverse Raid

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 15:50 (2214 days ago) @ CyberKN

Looks like the raid is full, but I'll be on earlier in the day to do weekly box activities

We need you, the non drinker, to make up for me as the raid goes on!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread