Speedrunning Golgoroth (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, March 31, 2018, 20:58 (2219 days ago)
edited by CyberKN, Saturday, March 31, 2018, 21:44

So, my predictions for how the D1 Reverse Raid would go turned out to be overly pessimistic; we blew through the whole thing in 1:16:49, with no party wipes.

Turns out running a raid tuned for 290 weapons with 400 gear makes things go much faster.

Case in Point:

Edit: Go Watch Cruel's video (with voice coms) instead!

(skip to 1:28 for DPS phase)

Apologies for the lack of fireteam coms; my "Share Party Audio" option somehow got flipped to "off". You'll have to take my word that there was much merriment when golgoroth keeled over before any of us expected.

Speedrunning Golgoroth

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, March 31, 2018, 21:04 (2219 days ago) @ CyberKN

Looks fun!

I'm bummed I had to miss it, but duty called.

I'll definitely be there for Crota and VoG. And Skolas!

Speedrunning Golgoroth

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, March 31, 2018, 21:28 (2219 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Looks fun!

I'm bummed I had to miss it, but duty called.

I'll definitely be there for Crota and VoG. And Skolas!

After reversing, I'd like to go through in order: on 380.

My video (complete with laughter ;p)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 31, 2018, 21:36 (2219 days ago) @ CyberKN

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, March 31, 2018, 21:43 (2219 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

lol, that's fantastic.

King's Fall was my first blind raid, and I can still remember beating our heads against that bastard for two nights.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, March 31, 2018, 22:24 (2219 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

WHAT DID I JUST FINISH?! Oh yeah, my drink. It was like 2 minutes after I downed it from Warpreist!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, April 01, 2018, 11:52 (2219 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I daresay that there were no team wipes were because we got very lucky with the sisters. (Cody and Cruel were the runners.)

I had a blast! Especially cutting through Golgy like butter. The audio clipped out but what I said was, "The hours I've spent in this room!"

I'd love to play the others with you all (but if scheduled at 10 on a weeknight it's unlikely I can).

I'm still interested in scheduling an alternative reverse raid series on the weekend. Hope you can join.

"Failed to capture Golgoroth's gaze" hue

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, March 31, 2018, 21:47 (2219 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

I was bored today, so I made this:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, April 01, 2018, 15:06 (2219 days ago) @ CyberKN

Hah, nicely done :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, April 02, 2018, 05:27 (2218 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

LOL. I approve of the color choices.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, April 02, 2018, 11:54 (2218 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Speedrunning Golgoroth +1 Take that Golgy! :)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, April 02, 2018, 07:49 (2218 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread