Woah... Legend of Acrius vs Prestige Nightfall Boss (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, April 09, 2018, 12:18 (2220 days ago)

Holy cow!

Neet. Need to get me one of those someday...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, April 09, 2018, 12:45 (2220 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yeah, the guy who has more Acrius strike runs than anyone (besides Kupkake)... doesn't have it.

Life is funny like that sometimes.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, April 09, 2018, 13:08 (2220 days ago) @ Korny

Do you have the quest step at the moment? I do, and I keep forgetting to do anything about it.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, April 09, 2018, 13:15 (2220 days ago) @ stabbim

Do you have the quest step at the moment? I do, and I keep forgetting to do anything about it.

I'm at the "play through the raid 2 1/2 times" portion, but I don't raid anymore, so it's been pretty much whatevs since I first got the quest.

I know you can pick up the ghetto version from Benedict...

Woah... Legend of Acrius vs Prestige Nightfall Boss

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, April 09, 2018, 13:35 (2220 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Need two peeps to help me get this gun… :-p

Korny?

Woah... Legend of Acrius vs Prestige Nightfall Boss

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, April 09, 2018, 13:41 (2220 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Need two peeps to help me get this gun… :-p

Korny?

If Kupkake is on tonight (and she's up for it), we can coast you through it. Ask her.

Notice the shoulder charge...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 06:30 (2219 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Acrius does a ton of damage. But if you add that shoulder charge in, those babies are doing, I think, an extra 40% damage.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 06:48 (2219 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Acrius does a ton of damage. But if you add that shoulder charge in, those babies are doing, I think, an extra 40% damage.

Yep. I don’t know the actual numbers, but it’s a huge boost.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 07:18 (2219 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yep. I don’t know the actual numbers, but it’s a huge boost.

I used it a lot D1 because it was a good boost. But it's much more dangerous to use it on bosses in D2 because it's a shoulder charge. Still does work though.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread