New Lair Blind on Xbox? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 07:58 (2201 days ago)

I thinking maybe 9 p.m EST Friday May 11th. E-mail me if you're interested or if you want to invite me to your secret group. ;)

No

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 08:30 (2201 days ago) @ Kermit

Do it blind on PS4.

PS4 players chime in.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 09:40 (2201 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Let’s try to schedule one, Cody. You think a week is enough time or do we need to go two?

PS4 players chime in.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 09:58 (2201 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Let’s try to schedule one, Cody. You think a week is enough time or do we need to go two?

I might be able to swing it if you go two weeks out.

I also generally support this

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 10:04 (2201 days ago) @ dogcow

I'm dual-platform, but of one mind about blind raiding. Pro.

No

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 10:24 (2201 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Do it blind on PS4.

We did try last time. Don't think we finished it. I have no console loyalty and I have people I really like playing with on both platforms. All I care about is getting a team willing to commit to longish sessions over the course of week and completing it while staying blind. I'll take that where I can get it.

Starting early (9 p.m. EST at least) and having some scheduling flexibility is a plus. I asked for Xbox because I think there's a slightly bigger pool of players here willing to start earlier and who may have greater flexibility. Just my experience.

If there's commitment on the PS4 though, I'd love to play!

I'm down on ps4, assuming it's late enough in the evening.

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 15:08 (2201 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

See what I mean? :(

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 15:22 (2201 days ago) @ slycrel

I'm not blaming anyone--it's just the way the cookie crumbles.

See what I mean? :(

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 22:54 (2199 days ago) @ Kermit

Look at it this way. I don't play destiny hardly at all anymore, because I'm near alone in my late-ness. You're not missing anything, I think it's quite the opposite.

New Lair Blind on Xbox?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 09:14 (2201 days ago) @ Kermit

That's too far in advance for me to commit, but in spirit I'm in support.

Why emails and secret groups?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread