by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, May 04, 2018, 15:21 (2184 days ago)

I sincerely hope I'm not making myself look foolish here, but it appears that I'm unable to edit my forum avatar. It's been quite a while since I did so, so it's possible I could be missing something, but I'm just not seeing anything on the edit profile page. I could have sworn there used to be a button or link or something next to the avatar. Or the avatar WAS a button (mine doesn't appear to be, currently)?

[image]

Am I an idiot here, or is something actually broken? I've tried it on alternate browsers that have no extensions, and tried combing through the page's code to see if there was an element that should have been there and just wasn't visible. Didn't really come up with anything.

that is weird

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 04, 2018, 15:54 (2184 days ago) @ stabbim

here is what mine looks like.

[image]

Try clearing your cache? Logging out and logging in?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, May 04, 2018, 16:42 (2184 days ago) @ stabbim

Yeah, that's weird.

here's the address the "edit avatar" text links to:
https://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?mode=avatar

by cheapLEY @, Friday, May 04, 2018, 17:03 (2184 days ago) @ stabbim

If you’re using the Swifty theme still (who wouldn’t be?!), you have to switch to another theme to edit your avatar. I suspect they didn’t want folks changed them during that particular prank.

Can confirm.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 04, 2018, 21:00 (2183 days ago) @ cheapLEY

If you’re using the Swifty theme still (who wouldn’t be?!), you have to switch to another theme to edit your avatar. I suspect they didn’t want folks changed them during that particular prank.

See.

[image]

(I regret nothing. LOL. XD)

Can confirm.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, May 04, 2018, 21:32 (2183 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Huh. I could have sworn I accounted for that back when I noticed the issue. Thanks guys.

nice selfie

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, May 07, 2018, 10:24 (2181 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread