Leveling up question. (Destiny)

by ProbablyLast, Thursday, June 21, 2018, 10:20 (2136 days ago)

So, I started playing again about a week ago for no real reason and after relatively easily hitting 349, I’m wondering what all I need to do in order to actually contribute to Escalation Protocols?

I’ve done the milestones that I can actually accomplish, do I basically just have to wait until the weekly reset now?

Also, I re-applied to the Xbone clan if there is room.

Leveling up question.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, June 21, 2018, 10:24 (2136 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Exotics don't really help now. Milestones, Caydes chest have a chance, and running the Raid, the raid always gives powerful gear. EP also does, but yea u want to be 370 min to really do anything

Also welcome back you fool

Leveling up question.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, June 21, 2018, 10:30 (2136 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Exotics don't really help now. Milestones, Caydes chest have a chance, and running the Raid, the raid always gives powerful gear. EP also does, but yea u want to be 370 min to really do anything

Does Iron Banner not give you powerful gear anymore?!

Leveling up question.

by Robot Chickens, Thursday, June 21, 2018, 10:38 (2136 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Does Iron Banner not give you powerful gear anymore?!

Nope. You're just chasing fashion.

Leveling up question.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, June 21, 2018, 10:32 (2136 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Also welcome back you fool

Welcome back!

And yeah, I would say the only things you can really do that will be of any consequence below ~370LL would be to use Melting Point on big bosses if you're a Sunbreaker, or to run Orpheus Rig and tether/generate orbs as a Hunter. I play Warlock less than anything else, but for that maybe run Lunafaction and just boost the team damage where you can.

Leveling up question.

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, June 21, 2018, 10:53 (2136 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

About every 5-ish heroic strikes you can get drops up to 360. It is nice, but not a crazy growth option, especially if you’re pretty even on power across all yoir gear slots.

Thanks. If you ever see me on, send an invite.

by ProbablyLast, Thursday, June 21, 2018, 13:16 (2136 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

- No text -

Leveling up question.

by squidnh3, Thursday, June 21, 2018, 10:29 (2136 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

You can also get the Course of Osiris forge weapons (or any other exotic quests you haven't finished) as leveled drops.

Thanks for the answers, everyone.

by ProbablyLast, Thursday, June 21, 2018, 13:16 (2136 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Guess I need to run the raid sometime. I never got around to it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread