Asher statue (Fan Creations)

by Hobo, Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 22:19 (2057 days ago)

Hey guys,
I'm super stoked about this little project I just finished. I sent in pictures to the creations page on Destiny.net but they are taking forever to show up. So I thought I would share them with my fellow clan members.

Title: "Vengeance Exacted"
Asher, "Bring me its arm. I wish to hang it in a place of honor. If it's been destroyed, bring me the ashes. I have constructed and urn for them."

[image]
[image]

It took me a while to get it started but I'm glad to at least have it done by the end of season 2 or like I said to someone else by the end of its relevance. Unlike my Exo Stranger short film I still need to make... Used Magic Sculpt epoxy putty and sintra for the arm.

Cool. Submit it to Bungie.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 22:24 (2057 days ago) @ Hobo

Cool. Submit it to Bungie.

by Hobo, Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 23:16 (2057 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I did like a day ago. Still processing. I think they update it like only a couple times a week.

Asher statue

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 23:51 (2057 days ago) @ Hobo

Wow, dude that's really sweet. Finally a smile on his face.

That's freaking sweet!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 06:02 (2056 days ago) @ Hobo

- No text -

Awesome :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 06:13 (2056 days ago) @ Hobo

- No text -

Love this.

by Robot Chickens, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 12:15 (2056 days ago) @ Hobo

That lovable crank has the biggest grin. Perfect.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread