External Terrabyte drives starting at $40... (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, September 21, 2018, 09:48 (2044 days ago)

With loading times being unbearable, Gamepass being kind of essential, and PSNow finally letting you download the games instead of streaming them, external drives are kind of a must now. So hop on over to Amazon to snag a drive or two!

1TB (Black)- $39.99
A cheap way to triple your storage from the 500gig internal. Get this if you're only planning to download a dozen games or so.

4TB (Black)- $99.99
Honestly, you're probably never going to need this much, but if you want to permanently future-proof your console, this is the cheapest that it's ever been (especially for a non-corded drive). Store every game that you own, and download half of Gamepass at once for giggles.

Yay storage!

External Terrabyte drives starting at $40...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 21, 2018, 09:53 (2044 days ago) @ Korny

PSNow finally letting you download the games instead of streaming them

How does this work? I thought the point of PSNow was that you could play games on the PS4 that ran on other consoles like the PS3 or PSP/Vita. How would your PS4 run these games if you aren't streaming them?

If I could play the Lunar remake for PSP on PS4 that would be boss.

External Terrabyte drives starting at $40...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, September 21, 2018, 09:58 (2044 days ago) @ Cody Miller

PSNow finally letting you download the games instead of streaming them

How does this work? I thought the point of PSNow was that you could play games on the PS4 that ran on other consoles like the PS3 or PSP/Vita. How would your PS4 run these games if you aren't streaming them?

If I could play the Lunar remake for PSP on PS4 that would be boss.

It's only for PS4 and PS2 games. you still have to stream PS3 games, since the old cell architecture is evidently difficult to emulate.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread