Here goes the blind raid (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 19, 2018, 08:45 (2016 days ago)

I’m doing it in a week. I’m going to go on Reddit fireteams to find other blind raiders. If you want in, post here and I’ll look for one less person. Planning on Thursday- Monday playing each night.

Here goes the blind raid

by cheapLEY @, Friday, October 19, 2018, 08:54 (2016 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I’m doing it in a week. I’m going to go on Reddit fireteams to find other blind raiders. If you want in, post here and I’ll look for one less person. Planning on Thursday- Monday playing each night.

I am sorry dude. I wish I could be there for you. ):

Let’s hope cross save is a thing in D3.

This^

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 19, 2018, 11:44 (2015 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Here goes the blind raid

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 10:01 (2014 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well zero replies on Reddit.

Guess I can’t do this raid blind. Massively bummed is a huge understatement.

Sorry to hear that.

by TheeChaos @, Monday, October 22, 2018, 06:22 (2013 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Truly I am.

I said I would wait but didn't out of fear. I could have been in the same boat as you. Sorry bud.

I am definitely down to raid with you again. We need more active players on PS4. I may set one up for Friday if you are down. Spoilers free, the mechanics were not as cool as some previous Raids IMO. The fights are neat though.

You in?

Sorry to hear that.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, October 22, 2018, 09:22 (2013 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Truly I am.

I said I would wait but didn't out of fear. I could have been in the same boat as you. Sorry bud.

I am definitely down to raid with you again. We need more active players on PS4. I may set one up for Friday if you are down. Spoilers free, the mechanics were not as cool as some previous Raids IMO. The fights are neat though.

You in?

Yeah I think I could Friday.

Sorry to hear that.

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 10:18 (2011 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Looks like Kermits Destiny 1 event has pulled alot of our raiders. If you want to do one, make an event and I will sign up.

Sorry!

Sorry to hear that.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 10:44 (2011 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Looks like Kermits Destiny 1 event has pulled alot of our raiders. If you want to do one, make an event and I will sign up.

Sorry!

I won't be around Friday after all, but possibly Saturday or Sunday night. I can wait until there is a full squad. I've already waited long enough :-)

:(

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, October 22, 2018, 11:30 (2012 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

:(

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 10:44 (2010 days ago) @ slycrel

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread