Has something happened to Tincture of Queensfoils? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 06:40 (1989 days ago)

Or is it Tinctures of Queensfoil? Whatever.

I started my Destiny week surprisingly low on Tinctures. I only had 1 in my inventory. I used it to do the Ascendant Challenge on my Titan. I then proceeded to complete all the weekly Dreaming City bounties with my Titan... patrols, public events, a couple Lost sectors, a bunch of chests, Blind Well... not a single Tincture dropped. So I switched to my Hunter and went to the Dreaming City. Did all the weekly content with her as well. Only got 1 Tincture the whole time.

Am I just having some bizarre luck here, or have Tinctures become strangely rare all of a sudden? I was hoping to go find all the Ascendant Chests in the patrol space this week, but at this rate I could easily go through the whole week without getting another Tincture.

Has something happened to Tincture of Queensfoils?

by squidnh3, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 07:07 (1989 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I don't know about the drop rate, but you can always go to that skull by the elevator in Harbunger's Seclude and trade some useless Baryon Boughs for more Tinctures.

Buy from the dead Ahamkara. Surely nothing bad will happen.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 07:11 (1989 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

As long as you don't wish for more of them.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 07:21 (1989 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 07:25 (1989 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

That's about my normal drop rate

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 07:19 (1989 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 07:25 (1989 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Huh. I’ve been perpetually full of them since first arriving at the Dreaming City. Every time I use one, I get another from a chest or bounty within 5-10 minutes. Until the past week or so. I haven’t changed how often I use them... I’m just suddenly not finding new ones.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 07:32 (1989 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Huh. I’ve been perpetually full of them since first arriving at the Dreaming City. Every time I use one, I get another from a chest or bounty within 5-10 minutes. Until the past week or so. I haven’t changed how often I use them... I’m just suddenly not finding new ones.

I think I've roughly gotten 5-6 drop for me. Mind you I don't spend a ton of time in the dreaming city, but I haven't spent an insignificant amount of time either.

I've only had 4-5 drop from chests, I usually trade for them

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 20:38 (1988 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread