Destiny 2 Update 2.1.0 | Patch Notes (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 12:44 (1976 days ago)

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47462
---
Super quick TL;DR:

Supers - Fixed

Exotic Armor - Fixed

Weapons - Tweeked Warden’s Law, High-Impact Scout Rifles, Shotguns, Submachine Guns & Machine Guns

Exotic Weapons Tweeked Prometheus Lens, Hard Light, & Ace of Spades

General - Mostly about fixed Animations, UI, & Text based stuff

Crucible - Mayhem shall be returning, New Shaxx lines to bless your ears again and again, A change in Glory and Valor ranking, & so much more

Gambit - Tweeked Ranks Calculation, A bug? with Gambit bounties, and a bit of Primeval Mechanics changed as well & more.

Clans - Fixed Last Wish Clan Bounty.

Items and Economy - "Rainmaker" now makes it rain, Prime Engrams glitch fixed, Unearned Season 4 gear is now hidden, and more.

PC - Read it your self. :P

UI - Fixed some cut offs & "learned Chinese".

Performance - Loading should be faster, and more.

... and some more general stuff, and that's it. :)

Destiny 2 Update 2.1.0 | Patch Notes

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 14:35 (1976 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

*Tweaked.

I feel like the Lens is being buffed to help compete against Wavesplitter in the same class, but I don't see why anyone will bother with it when it was outclassed before Wavesplitter's damage perk kicks in.

Hard Light should be able to bypass enemy shields/bariers. It would make it truly exotic. It's unwieldy as it is.

General - Mostly about fixed Animations, UI, & Text based stuff

Still no dedicated photo mode. :(

Crucible - Mayhem shall be returning, New Shaxx lines to bless your ears again and again, A change in Glory and Valor ranking, & so much more

Those new Shaxx lines are seemingly exclusive to objectives in the two special game modes that most likely won't want to play.

Gambit - Tweeked Ranks Calculation, A bug? with Gambit bounties, and a bit of Primeval Mechanics changed as well & more.

An odd bug with an easy fix, but many folks likely won't read the patch notes and will be surprised when their hoarded Gambit bounties give them nothing. It pays to read, Mal!

Items and Economy - "Rainmaker" now makes it rain, Prime Engrams glitch fixed, Unearned Season 4 gear is now hidden, and more.

I didn't know anyone ever used Rainmaker, since Glimmer is mostly unused now...

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 15:16 (1976 days ago) @ Korny

Glimmer is easy to eat up with material exchange, infusion, etc. It isn’t hard to get back, but sometimes you can drop loads of glimmer fast.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 16:23 (1976 days ago) @ Korny

An odd bug with an easy fix, but many folks likely won't read the patch notes and will be surprised when their hoarded Gambit bounties give them nothing. It pays to read, Mal!

I really wish Bungie would add a news board in the Tower (or Director), like the news thing on your ship in Warframe (although that one still sucks because it opens the console web browser instead of just being built into the game).

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 06:23 (1976 days ago) @ Korny

I didn't know anyone ever used Rainmaker, since Glimmer is mostly unused now...

Really? I use it all the time!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 17:41 (1975 days ago) @ Korny

*Tweaked.

[image]*

*Not you Funk.

...lol.

WHAT?

by CommanderCartman, Redmond, WA and Jeddah, SA, Thursday, November 29, 2018, 11:04 (1974 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

As a Titan, who has One-Eyed Mask, I'm very very surprised to see it did not get nerfed.

WHAT?

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, November 29, 2018, 11:53 (1974 days ago) @ CommanderCartman

I don’t think its use is widespread enough or as substantial an imbalance as some folks say. In the matches I’ve played against them they were not hard to counter. There are definitely Titan Exotics that are more upsetting to play against.

WHAT?

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Friday, November 30, 2018, 21:16 (1973 days ago) @ CommanderCartman

Having just got the exotic I am looking forward to trying it out

WHAT?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, November 30, 2018, 22:59 (1973 days ago) @ CommanderCartman

As a Titan, who has One-Eyed Mask, I'm very very surprised to see it did not get nerfed.

Even with that exotic Titans are just no match for Hunters in the crucible. Hunters are literally the best if the stats are to be believed. Hence no nerf.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread