All Dawning Recipes: (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 09:04 (1962 days ago)

Make sure to screw up at least once!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 09:21 (1962 days ago) @ cheapLEY

For your convenience.

There's a "bad recipe" Triumph that you can't get once you Masterwork Eva's oven, so be sure to botch a recipe or two.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 09:38 (1962 days ago) @ Korny

For your convenience.

There's a "bad recipe" Triumph that you can't get once you Masterwork Eva's oven, so be sure to botch a recipe or two.

I thought you couldn't make bad recipes once you masterwork the oven because you can only make stuff by the found recipes?

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 10:31 (1962 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Yeah, that’s exactly what he said. (:

Do it before you Masterwork the oven!

Reading is hard.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 11:11 (1962 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I have no idea how I made it through school.

This is the Destiny I love...

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 09:52 (1962 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Since I have limited time to play, and don't really enjoy the hardcore events...and am usually playing alone, these little quests are right up my alley.

It's so great :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 11:12 (1962 days ago) @ ManKitten

Since I have limited time to play, and don't really enjoy the hardcore events...and am usually playing alone, these little quests are right up my alley.

I was telling Claude and Cheapley last night about a wonderful moment I had on patrol. I was messing around on Nessus, and a guardian came flying over the hill on his new Santa sled, raced towards me, circled me 2 or 3 times just to make sure I noticed his fancy ride, then he jumped off his sled, ran over to me, and gave me a high-five, then jumped back on to his ride and drove off. I had a great laugh, and spent the next 10 minutes grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't stop thinking "what is this game?!" in the best possible way lol.

It's so great :)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 11:20 (1962 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I was telling Claude and Cheapley last night about a wonderful moment I had on patrol. I was messing around on Nessus, and a guardian came flying over the hill on his new Santa sled, raced towards me, circled me 2 or 3 times just to make sure I noticed his fancy ride, then he jumped off his sled, ran over to me, and gave me a high-five, then jumped back on to his ride and drove off. I had a great laugh, and spent the next 10 minutes grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't stop thinking "what is this game?!" in the best possible way lol.

While a vex watched on going wtf just happened? And how am I supposed to simulate that!?

LOL... exactly!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 11:27 (1962 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

:)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 11:34 (1962 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread