Fallout on Solo Gambit (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, December 14, 2018, 09:25 (1960 days ago)

TLDR: Git gud

by Robot Chickens, Friday, December 14, 2018, 11:01 (1960 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Sure, all you need to do is get 11 invasion kills and dunk at least 50 motes.

TLDR: Git gud

by Claude Errera @, Friday, December 14, 2018, 11:19 (1960 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Sure, all you need to do is get 11 invasion kills and dunk at least 50 motes.

Heh - yeah, I was watching this and thinking, "sure, solo would be tolerable... if I were as good as he is at dealing with invaders."

Also, not EVER getting killed by stupid stuff when carrying motes. (At one point, he had 14 motes, and PUNCHED AN EXPLODEY DUDE to get the 15th. In any sane universe, that should have been insta-death.)

I had the exact same thought

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, December 14, 2018, 11:50 (1960 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Also, not EVER getting killed by stupid stuff when carrying motes. (At one point, he had 14 motes, and PUNCHED AN EXPLODEY DUDE to get the 15th. In any sane universe, that should have been insta-death.)

Like, how did a stray bullet not find him during that process?

by Harmanimus @, Friday, December 14, 2018, 13:00 (1960 days ago) @ kidtsunami

His earlier advice is the important stuff. A lot of it doesn’t require you to be an exceptional player. I’ve had mixed luck with Solo Queue, and a lot of it does require you to luck out with blueberries. So minimizing their perceived burden is really key.

Also I punch exploder guys like that all the time and usually survive. The big thing is not punching them in groups /Titan

by Claude Errera @, Friday, December 14, 2018, 15:51 (1960 days ago) @ Harmanimus

His earlier advice is the important stuff. A lot of it doesn’t require you to be an exceptional player. I’ve had mixed luck with Solo Queue, and a lot of it does require you to luck out with blueberries. So minimizing their perceived burden is really key.

Also I punch exploder guys like that all the time and usually survive. The big thing is not punching them in groups when you're holding 14 motes /Titan

FTFY

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread