It's the thought that counts (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, December 24, 2018, 03:22 (1950 days ago)

"Hey, you like adventure games. Everyone said this one was really good and you didn't have it."

[image]

lolololol

by Claude Errera @, Monday, December 24, 2018, 03:49 (1950 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

It's the thought that counts

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, December 24, 2018, 06:31 (1950 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You were really wanting Bonestorm, weren't you?

It's the thought that counts

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, December 24, 2018, 08:25 (1950 days ago) @ Cody Miller

"Hey, you like adventure games. Everyone said this one was really good and you didn't have it."

[image]

Send it my way, I support evil studios! (Gotta have something to bring balance to Digital Extremes, right?)

Hahaaaaaaaaa

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, December 24, 2018, 11:05 (1950 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Hahahaha!

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, December 24, 2018, 13:15 (1950 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

o hai Gus

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, December 24, 2018, 15:31 (1950 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

... Oh, the subject line isn't a quote! I was so confused.

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Thursday, December 27, 2018, 19:34 (1946 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I thought you were making an obscure reference to the scifi TV show Babylon 5.

(57 seconds)

Quote from clip is below.

I apologize.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack.
I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people.
And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell.
As with everything else, it's the thought that counts.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread